IrrelevantCosmic for City Council Elections

Humans, by nature have a tendency to seek the best. We do not go for an “ok” candidate. We go for the most fitting. Yes, the other candidates may fit the job “ok”. But do you want an “ok” member for City Council? Afterall, they do make decisions that influence the city in all its decisions.
As of now, I’d like to put myself in the race for City Council. My extensive experience in high ranks in other groups make me a prime candidate for this position. I pride myself in the documents I’ve made for various groups. If I get elected for city council, I will listen to the community. Anyone that knows me knows I always respond as soon as possible even to the smallest requests. We need change in the council. A new voice and a new light on issues for our ever so changing municipality.
If I am elected I promise that we will grow together as a municipality. If you’d like someone who can take action and give the city what it needs, vote for IrrelevantCosmic. Vote for IrrelevantCosmic if you want someone truly extraordinary, someone who will lead and take action.

2 Likes

support +

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

Support! You have amazing ideas. I hope you get elected. I know we got off bad, but I think this is the time to talk to each other and produce amazing ideas to fix the District of Prominence.

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes