Innovativemind for Senate

Innovativemind for Senate

Table of Contents

• Section I: Introduction
  • Section II: Experiences
  • Section III: Goals and Expectations
  • Section IV: Closing

Section I: Introduction

Hello, my name is Innovativemind better known as Bob. I’ve spent some time in Firestone now since my first term as a Senator. Though I served my first term fully I did not run for a second term due to the time i lacked. But now I am honored to have another opportunity to run for a position as prestigious as this. With time and effort I hope to show that I am deserving of the opportunity.

Section II: Experiences

I’ve spent a lot of time on this website, as well as now over a year in Firestone. Here are a few of the things I believe I excel at and bring to the table.

• Public Relations

• Trello Management

• Legislative Writing

• Event Management

• Group Management

• 1 Term as Senator (Under OVG as Governor)

• Economic Management

This list includes a few of the things I believe I can bring to the table to help support Firestone, and the many many public servants and citizens that rely on the representation of the Senate, and House. I don’t want to add too much as I don’t want to make this unreadable, but if people have further questions on my experiences and what I can bring to the table, I’m very open to having private conversations about them.

Section III: Goals & Expectations

If elected I intend on working hand in hand with our Lieutenant Governor to try to eliminate the many loopholes that exist within our system that hinder the workings of our fine public servants. I’d also try to shine light upon the constitutional loophole that hinders the Secretary of Aviation from being an actual cabinet position. Contradicting laws, and constitutional rights and regulations are a major hindrance on our system. I’d make it one of my main goals to get rid of these hindrances. I cant promise developer products and installations like some others, because that is not within a law makers jurisdiction, but I can promise to hear the words of our fine citizens and public servants because Firestone is nothing without those that support her.

Section IV: Closing

I appreciate you all taking the time to read my speech for Senator. In my previous term I made sure to never get a strike, and to serve faithfully, going to protests and hearing the concerns of the people, as well as making attempts to hear out the opposing sides concerns. Compromise is the premise that these great foundations stand upon, I hope to bring a discourse of compromise and public discourse to this great Senate. Thank you for your time, and hopefully your vote.

Signed,
Bob(Innovativemind)

1 Like

Supported & Endorsed by the District of Prominence!

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Senator Candidate
Mayor of the District of Prominence

1 Like

A qualified candidate, someone who will strive for greatness in this State’s Senate. I couldn’t support a better candidate.

Fully supported and endorsed.

Signed,
Chief of Staff pathwaysbball

1 Like

n i c e

1 Like

Full endorsement.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Lieutenant Governor

1 Like

Like I said in my speech, I’m perfectly willing to specify experiences so on so fourth in private messages or even a public setting if it’s a concern to any who are on the fence of supporting.

1 Like

Support. Be good old man

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

Do Well My Sweet Grandson !! I Will Bake You The Freshest Batch Of Cookies !! Mwa xoxo

-Granny

1 Like

path said support you so I’m going to trust him

support

good luck

1 Like

support

1 Like

ok support

1 Like

Support and endorsed. Great speech, good luck in office.

Signed

support

Support,

1 Like

2 Likes