Induustrious for House of Representatives

Howdy! I understand many of you may not know me, so allow me to make myself known. I’m induustrious, better known as Myles. I’ve previously owned a business, NoobWay, in Arborfield. I’ve been on ROBLOX since around 2016, in Firestone for about 4-5 months.

Let’s talk experience. I’ve had multiple official positions in other groups, and hopefully being elected into the House of Representatives will start my political career here in Firestone. I’m currently a police explorer, FDOT Public Employee, first aid certified and employed in a few private businesses.

One thing I find valuable in politics is ensuring voices are heard- from everyone. It’s my absolute plan to make sure all voices are heard, and that I figure out a way to answer to everyone I come in contact with.
I work for the people in Stapleton County, not for personal gain or for another notch on my resume.

Another thing I’m passionate about are private businesses. As stated, I own a private business myself. I understand the struggle of getting citizens to notice you and recognize your business- I’d love to work alongside business owners to assist in that.

Somethings I would do if elected are as follows;

1. Prove my dedication to this job and to Firestone
  2. Support sound decisions and stand up against decisions that aren’t beneficial
  3. Work for the people
  4. Help private businesses mend or create a relationship with the Govt and the public
  5. Do everything in my power to keep everyone safe

I ask that if you support me, you simply leave a reply to this post stating that you support me. If there’s anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know!

Thank you for your time, I hope to be working for you in the future.

Warmly,
induustrious

CONTACT INFO:
Discord: myles!#6715
ROBLOX: induustrious (Messages should be open to everyone!)

(yes this is my old speech <3)

2 Likes

Support and endorsed.

/s/ cooldudesub

2 Likes

I support induustrious for House of Representatives.

2 Likes

How do you plan on achieving this?

With your plans, there are many ways you can achieve those goals, what path are you taking to achieve them?

1 Like

Previous political/legislative experience?

1 Like

Please excuse my late response, I’ve been a bit busy. As stated in the comments the last time I ran for HoR, “I’ve been elected to HoR 3 times within 2 different USA Groups, previously helped an old friend start up a ro-nation and I am currently assisting a friend in setting up a legislative system for their ro-state.”

When NoobWay was in the works (though it wasn’t quite active), all I wanted was people to see us and the business. I’d imagine that’s what most business owners think.

The DoCM does their business fair every now and then, that’s already a great way for businesses to grow themselves. When Float was campaigning for Governor, he was doing a business tour. Both of the things listed are very important things to businesses. It allows them to be seen and to hopefully grow.

Apart from community relations, I plan on looking into some political ways to support businesses fully, even if it’s endorsing them myself.

I hope that answered your question, sorry for the long wait to get back to you!

Support !

1 Like

Support

1 Like

There are 4 seats available. I’ve already given my blessing to one candidate. Your post was closest to the top, and for that reason, I will SUPPORT!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I support, good luck sir!

1 Like