Increased amount of mags for weapons for DHS, FNG and SWAT

First of all, DHS, FNG and SWAT. There are so many pouches on the vest and belt and… only 2 mags for each weapon? I understand the number of mags for Troopers and Deputies, but not for DHS, SWAT and FNG. I recently had a hostage situation, where I discharged whole MP5 and 1 mag of G36C, 2 suspects: 1 with AK-47 and 1 with a Glock. Now imagine if hostages were hostile too, the only weapon I would have is a Glock. That’s why I am asking for more mags for DHS, FNG and SWAT, that will help a lot.

meow

2 Likes

Would be nice to have like 4 when you spawn but, be able to open your trunk or go into the bearcat in order to get more msgs. That should also be a limited supply in order to balance it out and you have to go back to station in order to refill it.

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

remember that criminals don’t have any more ammo than you do, but you have free guns and hopefully more people than the criminals

so how can you not win?

1 Like

Developers just give them sufficient ammunition for Christ’s sake…

2 Likes

they have unlimited ammo…

it’s op to carry around unlimited ammo, so they only carry 3 mags (a fair, realistic amount) but they can refill whenever they want

criminals can’t refill currently

2 Likes

Or just allow them to refill at Path’s.

1 Like

DOC can’t refill @mrfergie

1 Like

thats sad

1 Like

Stop trying to make it more unfair than it already is.

1 Like

Ahemhmh

1 Like

To be honest, as a LEO we have a fair amount. I believe civs should be able to refill at Path’s, but illegal guns shouldn’t be refilled at all to be honest.

Also, DOC does need a place to refill.

1 Like