Increased amount of mags for ALL department weapons

Adding on to what @Doktor710 said in his topic, “Increased amount of mags for weapons for DHS, FNG, and SWAT”. He is absolutely right. I can’t believe that it’s not only troopers and deputies who get 2 mags. It isn’t fair for any department. What I request is that SCSO and FSP get around 4 mags, and DHS, FNG, and SWAT get over 4 mags. I have ran out of ammo at least 4 times in the county, and have had to reset to get more. Maybe if we have an ammo crate or SOMETHING in our vehicles, that would be good. Criminals have the upper hand in 1v1 gunfights against someone with a Glock 23, but what if there is a HUGE gunfight at the CD or something? What if all the special forces run out of ammo? I am pretty sure that criminals have more mags (I think). We have seen the topics on rifles for LEO departments, but the Glock 23 is just as good, and we could win more gunfights with more mags. -FreeTrxp :grinning:

1 Like

theres a locker at every department station that refills ammo

2 Likes

yeah, there is an ammo locker in the garage of every LE department, refill there

we may do something a little more dynamic (like car trunks) in the future

2 Likes

Ontop of that, it was said during V2 development that V2 was for the criminals. In the real world, criminals usually have the advantage, so LEOs need to use their skills to crack down.

2 Likes

dab on mxtt

1 Like

@mrfergie Does DOC have one/multiple because it is a HUGE prison?

1 Like

No support.

1 Like