Increase maximum amount of players to 50

Firestone is a big county, but in population standards, eh…not so much.
So why not make the max amount of people 50?
It may increase lag, but who the hell cares. We got Mayflower with 50 max of players, their game is not laggy. (Keep on mind that I’m not trying o make Firestone Mayflower). It will make things so much better, and maybe we can increase to 55? Who knows? Maybe people will like it because of how big it is.

2 Likes

MY MAN
THE SERVER CRASHES AT 40
WHY RAISE IT TO 50
“but who the hell cares”
LAG IS FUCKING IMPORTANT
WITH LAG YOU CAN’T DRIVE PROPERLY AND THINGS GLITCH, IT CAN EVEN CRASH ROBLOX AND YOUR PC IF IT’S SHIT
HELL TO THE NO NO

1 Like

mayflower scripts are wayyyyy more advance then FS Scripts

1 Like

i’d increase it to 45 at the max

1 Like

You need to have some empathy for those with potato computers. They are already struggling with the current server capacity. Besides, the game may not even function if we raise it to 50. This idea may be possible for V3 but not V2.

1 Like

It’s now increased to 45 players.

1 Like

Me potato cares

1 Like

Look. We usually have one 40/40 server and then a 15/40 server and then a 3/40 server. In total that’s 58 players total. They would all join one server and it would still be a full server. It would only open the door to more lag and do nothing. Also, we do care about lag. SCFD rigs can get really laggy to the point that it take 15 minutes to drive to the station to CD. The server would still fill up and you’d still have to wait. Also, the script in V2 are super unorganized and don’t run too smoothly.

1 Like

icymi: V2 is updated to a maximum occupancy of 45plrs. Probably won’t go much higher than that until V3, when most things are re-scripted for the new map environment.

1 Like

Fed turned the server to 55 Players

1 Like