Inactivity Notice and V2 Plans

I’ll be out of town from Friday morning till Sunday evening. I won’t be on a computer during that time, so I won’t be doing any development. I will probably check discord some on mobile.

With that said, V2 free release is just around the corner. There are a couple of small things that are not yet completed and I may not be able to work on them until Monday (free release day). This includes custom plates, cash purchasing, and vehicle updates. I am thinking about maybe delaying the full data reset for up to a week. I know a lot of people will want custom plates and to purchase cash for vehicles, and will not want to wait until I get the features finished before buying a vehicle. Thoughts on this idea?

7 Likes

sounds good to me boss

3 Likes

When are we getting GUNS?

3 Likes

deletethis

3 Likes

whenever they get finished, we need to finish the animations and implement them ok

3 Likes

ok thanks fergie

3 Likes

@iLordOfAviation

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Seems good :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I approve.

3 Likes

ok :+1:

3 Likes

it has been confirmed that the data reset will not happen on December 18, it will happen whenever these features are added, probably later that week. (for the benefit of everyone)

4 Likes

can i have a liberty security car so i can pretend im still security and impesonate security and fergie’s auto care

3 Likes

Sounds Good

Delete this
@Gibson_SG

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s fine, like I said if we’re delaying the data reset, we’re also having to delay the R$ for FS cash purchases.

4 Likes