In Regards to H.R. 0004 (FBI Re-Establishment Act)

(You may also use the version on Google Drive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TMKP-F6diVkkbmBKo_GMdu_YeyDsmfaY5kBlZnwZxEw/edit?usp=sharing)

October 3, 2018

OFFICE OF REPRESENTATIVE AK_LIXIO

To Congress and Citizens of Firestone,

On October 1st, I proposed an act to re-establish the Firestone Bureau of Investigation. With this has come much controversy over the necessity of the department, discussions of how it’s going to fail due to its reputation of the past, and the overall flame of the intentions itself. To allow you my reasoning behind why the Bureau of Investigation should be re-established, I write you this letter.

Citizens have brought up two main points against the re-establishment act - that there is already enough investigation agencies, and that the department will completely fail due to its reputation in the past. I’d like to argue that these statements are false. Firstly, there is currently three investigative agencies, the State Investigations Office, DHS Intelligence Office, and Special Forces. Currently, there is no complaint about the number of investigation agencies present, and should the act be passed, this will not change as the Firestone Bureau of Investigation replaces the State Investigations Office meaning there will still only be three investigative agencies. Secondly, I’d like to address the discussion of poor leadership in the past resulting in the dissolve of the department several times. In the past, the Firestone Bureau of Investigation was under the power of the executive branch, which really made no sense considering that the Department of Justice is the only department able to prosecute. My act places the Firestone Bureau of Investigation, as it should be, and gives near full power to the Attorney General. The Director of the Firestone Bureau of Investigation must be nominated by the Governor with the approval of the Attorney General should my act pass. This means that the said individual will likely have a substantial understanding of their duties and how to execute them properly alongside the Department of Justice.

I urge you, the Citizens and Congressional Members of the State of Firestone to reconsider your thoughts on the Firestone Bureau of Investigation. Even though it had struggles in the past, with the support of you, we can together make an effective, and efficient investigative department within the State of Firestone.

Thank you for your time.

Signed,

Representative Ak_lixio (Republican)

2 Likes

you already know congress is stooping down to a new low if they are re-establishing the FUCKING FBI

i’ll only support if i am the FBI director

3 Likes

fbi has the big gay

2 Likes
  • fbi
  • no fbi

0 voters

2 Likes

u might too

2 Likes

wow

i see how it is

2 Likes

respectfully, the fbi is unnecessary and we do not need it at all. it would just attempt to take over intelligence office operations. io already does what we ‘need’, fbi is not needed.

4 Likes

Wtf is the SIO and why is that a thing?

2 Likes

io can’t prosecute. they just basically annoy gangs until they disband. FBI can actually criminally prosecute.

3 Likes

SIO = State Investigations Office
its basically the FBI in a different name

2 Likes

So you need to establish a state investigation agency to prosecute criminals?

SIO currently does the operations you wish the FBI to take over. What’s the reasoning for this, you’d just like a new department established?

2 Likes

he wants to replace SIO with the FBI

2 Likes

i acknowledge that, however i have yet to see the point. sio seems to be doing fine without being renamed to the fbi.

2 Likes

ovg is making something to change SIO to something else, idk what the new name is, talk to him about it.

but he just wants SIO to become FBI and do their shit again I guess?

2 Likes

make me FBI director and FBI will be lit, 100%

2 Likes

SIO isn’t really legally defined, so this act, defines them as they properly should, with the name they properly should.

They have the same jurisdictions as they already do, and if wished by the Governor and AG, the staff could just merge on over.

2 Likes

OVG wants to make the SIO a special counsel, that is only used in times of deeeeep investigations, to my understanding.

2 Likes

And I’m honestly considering making a floor amendment to make the position secondary.

2 Likes

It would only make sense to just transfer everything from the SIO to the FBI.

I mean, it’s under the Department of Justice…

2 Likes

Thank you Sir.
The session will be held at 7:30 PM EST today. I will be urging my fellow congressman to Aye.

2 Likes