In Game House/Senate Sessions?

Now that the capitol has had an interior for some time and everything seems to be working fine, why not use it for a legitimate purpose besides a crim hide & seek spot? It would be pretty cool as a civ to drive up to a real capitol to see what all is going down for politics. It would also be very cool to Secret Service to protect the capitol, giving them a different job than just carting around GO’s. Its much more realistic and better RP for all parties.

• Keep sessions in a separate game
  • Have sessions in county.

0 voters

That’s all! lmk your thoughts on this.

2 Likes

Oh please, all the senate/house sessions would be shot up in a heartbeat

5 Likes

there was one before and i got searched 8 times entering and exiting the capital aswell as a full cavity search

10 Likes

i think it would be fun! although the normal exploiters would have guns this time.

3 Likes

that sounds nice

it would be very fun escaping from flying firearms!

1 Like

Honestly it’d be great. It would give so much more RP.

3 Likes

well as long as we keep it a secret nobody would show up except dhs and some bank robbers going into prom

2 Likes

I feel like in game would give DHS a actual reason to do their job,

3 Likes

I have been to the last session done in game and DHS took good care of it, they made sure that everyone who entered was clean they had a really good security as well.

1 Like

bot bot can also provide extra security

4 Likes

True.
I’d be up to giving it a go again to be honest.
Oh and if we had a game mod at the sessions in-game then that would be good too.

2 Likes

yes but some of the public cough me cough like watching the sessions and keeping up-to-date with state politics.

2 Likes

then stalk county for a bunch of dhs and congressmen and drive to prom

2 Likes

okay, u have a good point. DHS can stop shooting but not exploiters

1 Like

but then i’d be arrested for stalking or some BS!

2 Likes

when theres a senate session in game, people could get searched
a gamemod can be at the session making sure no exploiters are in game
exploiters really cant do anything but troll/shoot, they cant fling since majority would be sitting

3 Likes

I mean flinging is the most common disturbance from exploiters during sessions currently, I myself have been sent to space mid-confirmation so. But yeah, if we had a game mod there to make sure all is well, along with heavy security measures, then I could see these in-game sessions happening quite often.

2 Likes

I will not attend in game sessions

4 Likes

why!!!

2 Likes

It’s not just anyone can enter. I’d imagine there would be insane security and searches to ensure no one gets into the building without getting searched and cleared.

2 Likes