Impala for FSP: Special Patrol Unit division and FSP Command

Impalas are very nice sedans, but why does FSP need one. Well for starters, one of the reasons is for SPU division for the unmarked one since SPU has only 1 vehicle and that is the unmarked tahoe. Another thing should be is that the vehicle should be for Lieutenant+ both unmarked and marked vehicle. This might be a useful vehicle for FSP to use, here is some pic of the unmarked and marked Impala.

Unmarked:

Marked:

Support if you agree with me.

4 Likes

FSP has enough vehicles currently

3 Likes

SCSO will get Impala’s I believe, as FSP have DCs/Tahoes.

2 Likes

Yeah but FSP should exchange the CVPI’s to the impalas.

3 Likes

Instead of an Impala why not a Caprice?

2 Likes

I don’t think any of these cars are currently planned. SCSO will be getting a marked and slicktop taurus, not an impala.

4 Likes

I’d prefer to see an unmarked explorer or Charger.

3 Likes

Ohh yeah. Idk why I though Taurus.

3 Likes

I would prefer FSP gets the explorer. Whether it be marked or unmarked

2 Likes

FSP really asking for more cars? Doesn’t SCSO have just two cars (two Crown Vic Variants) and a bearcat?

2 Likes

FSP arent getting any more cars

2 Likes

we dont have a bearcat, but we have a heli so

2 Likes

@DINOBOY577 I meant SCSO on second portion of my post.

FSP:
Marked Crown Vic
Marked Charger
Marked Slicktop Charger
Marked Tahoe
Unmarked Tahoe.

They’re asking for more?

2 Likes

Yeah, we dont need any more vehicles

2 Likes

The hypocrisy is amusing. Some will ask for more cars while dissing DoT and SCFD for having “more than enough” vehicles. Some believe DOT shouldn’t have two F150 variants - some believe SCFD shouldn’t have soo many rigs. Then to see them say FSPs should have more, smh.

3 Likes

watch out!

2 Likes

ew ew and even more ew. Please no. And thank god that you won’t be getting them. Just ew. And ye, you have too many.

2 Likes

As an FSP Sergeant, the problem I see here is more of which we were promised a certain type of vehicle such as the explorer or Taurus in early July and September, by the devs, but hasn’t came as expected. That sort of thing. And when it takes like over 5 months and no sign of progress has been shown, you’ll have people wondering what happened.

3 Likes

Chevrolet doesn’t even make Impalas now, the Caprice is better.

2 Likes

The taurus is for SCSO, the explorer is for DHS. Unless you guys want your marked/slicktop dodge charger removed, a taurus or explorer won’t be happening for FSP.

1 Like