iMeepler for House of Representatives -

Respectable and honorable citizens and Law Enforcement of Firestone, my peers and I have decided for myself to run as a Representative of the House.

There is a good amount of politicians that make decisions that are strictly backed by one belief, but I on the other hand, am different. I have a variety of views that range from my own opinion, or from you, the people’s opinion. I also believe that certain government officials do not have their own opinion, and tend to “piggyback” others, in order to get the bill passed or denied, as quickly as possible, because they simply do not care. I on the other hand, am vocal about what my government does. I am a citizen too, therefore I care about what is best for the people.

I know what some of you are thinking, fresh face, too risky. But fresh faces and new candidates is what Firestone needs. The community needs to keep growing. I have experiences in businesses, where it is key to listen to what others need, and what is best for them. I am experienced in administration and in being a leader. I hold position of an executive at the top off-site ROBLOX website, so I am known to the leadership scene, and communication with a wide-variety of opinions and voices. This is why I believe I am fit for this position. I am here for YOU. I have recently represented the people in numerous ways, including pointing out flaws of the current house, and I think it is time for someone who doesn’t make false promises and will fulfill what the working people want.

I am online about 7 - 9 hours a day, depending on school, or social life. I have all of my socials on my phone, therefore I can reply to questions or concerns on discord.

Above, I explained that like you, I am a citizen too. I understand the frustration and the confusion that comes from our government. I am here, and if elected, I am going to make sure that decisions that are made, are well worth it for our community in the short and long run.

I know I can uphold this position, and I hope you believe in me as well.

Honorable Endorsements:
Speaker of The House, NicoloSkrt
Representative, PewDiePie
Sheriff, Straphos
Dev, TheFurryFish
Forum Moderator, Kat4Katrina
Lt. Governor, Bjohn323

Signed,
iMeepler

6 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPPORT

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Thank you for the continuous support!

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support,

2 Likes

@TheFurryFish Thank you!!

1 Like

Support and Endorsed.

3 Likes

@Kat4Katrina I appreciate it!!

2 Likes

Support. Glad to see you already changing.

2 Likes

Thank you! Wouldn’t be possible without you!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Thank you! @AlbusSkywalker @sharkfish82

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like