Im back

yes, we’re not perfect.

but the shit that he’s caused, the shit that he was focused onto doing, overthrowing an innocent person in his own favor,

it’s shit and unacceptable

1 Like

If you can’t get a job, you can go down the crime road

1 Like

I know right, the crime road is a good path if you can’t get a job!

Not

1 Like

Firestone develops the game where criminals get a huge disadvantage (i.e 0-72 hour arrests). Thats why most people paying are attention seekers and FRP and not organized crime.

Therefore crime road is not a good path in FS…

1 Like

Perhaps you didn’t see the message below my main body message… @Sharm500

1 Like

and in the matter of weeks it was all fixed.
funny how time does that

1 Like

Because of what he did, and the severity of it. If someone just got barred from a Dept then came back then :man_shrugging: idc. but something as big as FSPgate? Fuck no. No second chances from that.

1 Like

Will DPWGate happen?

1 Like

FSPGate flashbacks

1 Like

nobody even knows how steve even got colonel in fsp

1 Like

DWPGate ill start it with the Senate and HoR lmao. Just link me to where P6 admitted he was free ranked.

1 Like

damn and everyone judged me for saying you’re nothing but an attention needy 6 year old with grammar issues and that you should be fired. but yet again, whos right? i am.

1 Like

Steve, I don’t want you back in this community. After everything you have done, has ruined FSP’s reputation, and you lost our trust. Unless you would like to be a citizen just like your partner jordan, be my guest. I wouldn’t want you in any department, OH WAIT YOU CAN’T. You earned it, lmao.

_Alaskan_law, Former Major _

1 Like

Preach. Steve should just be barred from Firestone. Anyways. you guys did beat the NATIONAL GUARD as a state police department. I think you got kind of un meemed and FNG got memed.

1 Like

If you wish, I would encourage you to apply to become a bailiff for the courts.

On another note: Welcome back.

1 Like

all the people hating are triggered fsp over a computer game, welcome back!

1 Like

lol u aint going nowhere but firestone citizen

2 Likes

i still dont even know what he did

1 Like

Welcome back steve. :)))))

2 Likes

to the people that think second chances are a good idea:
You’re fucking wrong

steve fucked up, the likely road that he’ll take now is a shitty crim, just like all LEOs who fuck up there career severely. end of, cmon guys use your heads, steve isnt getting into any position.

3 Likes