Illegal Senate Election

This last election someone named “DiazEdmundo” won a senate seat. This person DOES NOT EXIST and therefore anyone who has taken an oath since yesterday besides teddy and noob is ILLEGALLY serving as senator. I call for a FULL investigation and a disqualification, and give the seat to the runner up.

DO NOT TAKE THIS CORRUPTION QUIETLY!!!

7 Likes

3 Likes

wow! how unfortunate

2 Likes

ELECTION FRAUD

2 Likes

Funny that you are making these claims and you want to give the seat to the runner up when you are the runner up.

4 Likes

deductive capabilities to anyone in the grade level above 4th would tell that if there’s no speech posted for anyone named diazedmundo and everyone else’ name is on there that there would be only one person who could be named diazedmundo lol

additionally, there’s been several elections that have listed me on the ballot as diazedmundo after my name change its funny that the only one you’re protesting is this one.

4 Likes

postcript: not only that but my forums name is still diazedmundo and i posted my speech on there, so uh yeah, that would imply that someone would be voting for me lol

2 Likes

Bold of you to assume we, the people of Firestone, have deductive capabilities above the 4th grade level.

2 Likes

kyle-busch-cry-about-it

3 Likes

Funny you saying that

2 Likes

wierdo, that’s not quite how it works

it’s evident that the voters chose who they wanted, and in this case its Jackfruitism (More commonly known as DiazEdmundo). Using a different name / an “alias” per se doesn’t make it not yourself

now please, step off your high horse and simply accept the results.

cheerio

2 Likes

also, as a legal note, “An Act to Initiate the Runner Up” only applies if a senator resigns in the first two weeks. This same operation cannot occur if the electee is removed from office

<3

2 Likes

Cannot believe someone stole your election AGAIN !!

3 Likes

I hope this is satire

3 Likes

How are y’all this fucking incompetent. This is like, what, the third election as of late where some goober is alleged to have fucked it? Do we need to bring back the election commission just to ensure fuckwits don’t screw up the simplest of tasks

8 Likes

THIS ELECTION WAS A BLATANT STEAL, ANYONE WHO SAYS IT WASN’T WAS APART OF THAT STEAL!

LOOK AT THIS IMAGE AND TELL ME THIS ELECTION WASN’T RIGGED? A 90 DEGREE ANGLE OF BALLOTS BEING DUMPED TO OVERTAKE OUR FREEDOM FIGHTING CANDIDATE @wierdo25

I CALL ON @Jackfruitism TO TELL US WHERE THESE “BALLOTS” WERE KEPT AND HOW THEY WERE TRANSPORTED THROUGH STAPLETON COUNTY TO THE BALLOT COUNTING CENTRE!

FRAUDULENT RESULTS LIKE THIS NEVER OCCUR IN ARBORFIELD! REDWOOD TOOK AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF TIME TO “COUNT THE BALLOTS” IT MUST’VE BEEN BECAUSE CONVOYS OF TRUCKS OF DIAZEDMUNDO BALLOTS WERE BROUGHT IN FROM WAREHOUSES!

OUR OWN CHIEF COURT JUSTICE @DannyboyJurist IS IN ON THE STEAL, THEY HATE OUR FREEDOMS!

17 Likes

THE CITIZENS DEMAND TO KNOW WHY DEAD PEOPLE WHERE VOTING

4 Likes

thats so true!!!

2 Likes

i am pretty sure this was satire

2 Likes

I’m going to get @Automationere back in your head real soon!

1 Like