ILawEnforcerI for Representative

ILawEnforcerI for House of Representatives,

Manifesto

Greetings,

I am ILawEnforcerI and I am running for the congressional elections of January 2018.
I am not very familiar with the the role within the politics in this ro-nation but I am open to putting the pieces together to figure it out. I have been with the Firestone for not a very long time though I have seen the best of it throughout the time I have been around. I plan on making a strong approach with the Firestone House of Representatives as I have witnessed the process in both chambers of the Firestone State Legislature. I acknowledge that the key to success in the Firestone State Legislature is alliances no friendships since there is only competition and often even your closest peers can have a different opinion regarding you. Debate in the House of Representatives to me is child’s play as I am always prepared by setting up a opening statement, rebuttal, and closing statement to ensure my success. I have prepared a simple objective for the term which will include straight on dedication, activity, and the right state of mind by always remaining positive even during the hard times. All the proposals I shall make for the legislative pieces that I will potentially present in the future shall be based off of the request by the citizens and observations I shall make within Stapleton county as that is the best way to detect any errors that must be corrected. I can understand that this speech isn’t great in quantity but I prefer quality. Thank you for taking the time to read this speech and allow me an opportunity as your Representative.
Sincerely,

ILawEnforcerI

House of Representatives Candidate

1 Like

support for dis

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like

Support…

1 Like

Support

1 Like