iiVortex_RBLX & TheGreenLego_Brick for Arborfield

iiVortex_RBLX & TheGreenLego_Brick for Mayor of Arborfield

Introducing the Candidates:

iiVortex_RBLX, Mayor Candidate; Greetings, citizens of the State of Firestone. I would like to introduce myself to each of you. I’ve been a member of the Firestone community for upwards of 2-3 years, and have been serving in the State Legislature for nearly 6 months as a Senator. I’ve been in various departments, businesses, and government offices. I’ve had the experience to connect with numerous members of the community and serve the state effectively, and now I would like to revitalize the City of Arborfield. It is my intention to work with members of the City Council, if elected, to bring the City of Arborfield back to an active and prosperous state.

TheGreenLego_Brick; Deputy Mayor Candidate; Hello, citizens of Firestone! I have been in Firestone for almost 4 years. I have served the State of Firestone as the DOCM Deputy Secretary, DOBW Associate Secretary, Redwood Press Secretary, and many more positions. I have served in these departments/positions for over a year. I’ve worked with members of congress on legislation to improve and benefit businesses in my tenure as Deputy Secretary of Commerce, and as Deputy Mayor it would be my priority to ensure businesses in the city can grow. These positions helped me gain leadership experience, which can be beneficial to the city in its current state. I hope to return the city to its true potential.

Information regarding our candidacy:

Together, myself and TheGreenLego_Brick have extensive plans for the City of Arborfield. Our initiatives will begin with a complete remodeling and update of each trello, document, the discord, and other important aspects of the city, to institute proper conformity and organization. As is evident, the City of Arborfield is not in the best state as of now. Our plan will be to perform a renovation on the city, and ensure meaningful legislation is passed to benefit its inhabitants. The City of Arborfield desperately needs a leader to take the reins and allow the city to flourish, we are promising to deliver an effective leader. One of our high priorities will be nominating a City Attorney and Council Chairperson, as well as releasing a number of Mayoral Decrees that are necessary for the establishment of city administrative positions and much else.

As both of us being members of the State Government, we have close connection with individuals it will be important to work together with to make the necessary changes to Arborfield. Lego, having served as Deputy Secretary of Commerce, has great connections with heads of businesses and other business representatives, which will make communicating with business representatives in Arborfield very easy. Overall our combined experience in the field of commerce, legislation, and especially leadership, will guide the way in bringing the City of Arborfield back to its true potential.

In depth plans:

• Work in conjunction with members of the City Council to create necessary legislation to sustain the city, and to be able to effectively govern.

• Revitalize and heavily modify all governmental offices in the city such as the Clerk’s Office, City Attorney’s Office, Press Office, etc., to work efficiently to provide aid to the citizens of the city, and to ensure that the City Administration is operating to the utmost of its abilities.

• Keep in close communication with heads of businesses and other business representatives to ensure the city can benefit small and large businesses and its citizens.

• Revise the Arborfield City Charter. The City Charter has not been looked at in quite some time, myself and the other members of the City Administration will look over the city charter and work to pass important legislation accordingly.

• Create transparency in the government. As of now there are very few releases of any sort or events hosted, it would be a priority of our administration to ensure the city government is engaged with the public, and create openness. I would plan on bi-weekly (or even weekly) press releases, the first few weeks would consist of progress we’ve made restructuring the government, as well as important events that have occurred and events we are planning to hold in the future.

General Concluding Statement:

Myself and TheGreenLego_Brick are dedicated to ensure the City of Arborfield succeeds and thrives once more. Please do not hesitate to contact myself, (vortex#9683), or TheGreenLego_Brick, (Lego Brick#5223), with any questions you may have regarding our candidacy.

Signed,

iiVortex_RBLX, Mayor Candidate

TheGreenLego_Brick, Deputy Mayor Candidate

8 Likes

I support

2 Likes

that graphic is enough to get my support

4 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support cuz pro!!! Godspeed

2 Likes

Despite the disrespect, support :cry:

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

What makes you better than other candidates in this race?

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I would say compared to others running in this race, myself and lego are far more experienced in the field of legislation and effective leadership. I’ve been a Senator nearing 6 months, lego being the Deputy Secretary of Commerce for over 6 months as well, and our combined time serving in the State of Firestone would be extremely beneficial to the maintenance of the city.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

assssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuupooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

supportttttttttttttttttttttttttt

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

fully support this gay mf

2 Likes