iiVortex_RBLX for Stapleton County Council

Elect iiVortex_RBLX to the Stapleton County Council

Introduction

Greetings! My name is iiVortex_RBLX, I am announcing my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council. Below you will find my relevant experience in government, plans if elected, and future goals.

• Mayor of the District of Prominence
  • Deputy Mayor of Prominence
  • Redwood City Clerk
  • Firestone State Senator
  • Member of the County Affairs Committee, Firestone Legislature

Plans

• I plan to work with members of the Municipal Government and establish close cooperation with them regarding county legislation.
  • Working with other members of the County Council in reviewing current legislation, and proposing new legislation that may be beneficial to the county.
  • I plan to work closely with members of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, Stapleton County Fire Department, and residents of the county to hear their input on legislation and their feedback, as well as their suggestions for any legislation.
  • Working with County Administration to integrate communication with members of the municipal government.
  • Aim to overall improve the council, and to ensure myself and my colleagues remain active.

If elected, I plan to work to represent the residents of Stapleton County to the best of my abilities, and work to create transparency amongst the county government and hear out the ideas and feedback of civilians and hopefully improve the county as a whole.

Signed,

iiVortex_RBLX

2 Likes

Major Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Still suport

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support :sunglasses:

1 Like

Support from FatherLando_n

support

1 Like

Support! Very talented individual

1 Like

Support! Ty for your support on mine much appreciated!

1 Like

Election over. Candidate won position.