iiVortex_RBLX for County Executive

Not massively keen to support somebody who hasn’t served in a county dept as I believe it’s important to have that perspective. Support though because other people have recommended I do and you have worked in county gov. Best of luck in the elections and I hope you’ll show the leadership the county needs

5 Likes

Support & endorsed.

FrostEspresso,
Stapleton County Councilman
Redwood City Council Alderman
District 5 State Representative

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

i mean ash never served in county depts iirc

2 Likes

I wasn’t around during ash’s tenure so I wouldn’t know really

1 Like

Vortex has served as Prominence Mayor for ages and is a very experienced ro-politician. I’d say he’s more than qualified to serve as County Executive, whether he was in SCSO or SCFD or not.

4 Likes

yeah he never served in scso or scfd

2 Likes

I think it’s very helpful to have served in either department to possess that viewpoint, however, I certainly don’t believe it’s impossible to mitigate dire situations, communicate, or help resolve general conflicts without having served in either agency. I do think right now what the county needs from my viewpoint is somebody experienced with leadership and somebody willing to remain active throughout all four months to be able to effectively aid both departments, and it may be worth it, in the long run, to sacrifice this departmental experience for someone willing to remain active and dedicated.

Although I’m not green to interacting with both agencies, as I mentioned before I worked with their staff and have spoken to numerous employees in either department and have a good understanding of both agencies.

4 Likes

not really hard to understand an agency from the inside out tbh. unless its fbi/dhs where they handle more important critical classified info

1 Like

Support

3 Likes

Sapport

3 Likes

Although its late;

I support and endorse vortex for County Executive. This individual is a great man and I have no doubts he’ll do great things in the position. Mr. Vortex has served incredibly well as both County Chairman and Prominence Mayor, and I am glad to endorse him as my successor.

Good luck to you sir.
dangerzone1111
(Soon to be) Former CE

3 Likes

ok out of respect for both ppl i am retracting me statements

1 Like

really don’t know where that idea came from since it’s completely untrue, made those myself which were referenced a lot from irl logos and patches for hamilton and a few others

1 Like

bro is questioning this kids political ability over a gfx.

absolute bozo, if i used the military police corps logo for another group, i guess thats stolen too because i copied a government logo used by a lego state?

2 Likes

this (5char)

1 Like

2 Likes

Election ended, the candidate was on the ballot. Results here.

The candidate did win.