iiVortex_RBLX for County Executive

iiVortex_RBLX for County Executive

Reshaping & Restoring the County

I. Introductory Statement

Hello, I am iiVortex_RBLX for over a year I’ve served as Mayor of the District of Prominence and have served in occupations in the county and other municipalities throughout that time and before it as well, and today I announce my candidacy for County Executive. When myself and then-Mayor DyingSym took over leadership roles in the District of Prominence, the district had various problems with inactivity and disorganization we had to address. When my term as Mayor began, I began enacting large changes to expand the city’s government and create permanent changes – which I will address later on.

Having served in the Redwood Administration, Arborfield Administration, Mayor of Prominence, and leading the county’s legislative branch as Chairman, I feel as though I have a unique understanding of municipalities and the county government, and I believe my experience and expertise in the field of leadership can move the county towards the right direction. I have a clear understanding of the task of leading the county, as Chairman I worked closely with the County Executives I served under, and I believe my experiences in the county and municipalities are beyond the experience I need to occupy this office and change it for the better.

II. Information & Achievements

I joined Firestone several years ago, graduating Class 35 of POST and later starting my government career in the City of Redwood, as Clerk under Mayor Kamraxn, later going on to be Redwood Chief of Staff. Below are all occupations I have held within the State of Firestone government.

• Stapleton County Chairman

• Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives

• Mayor of the District of Prominence (Over a year consecutively)

• Press Secretary to the Governor (Serving consecutively since February 3rd)

• Redwood Chief of Staff

• Representative (x2)

• Redwood Clerk

• County Affairs Committee Member

• Arborfield Deputy Chief of Staff

• Senator

• Prominence Deputy Mayor

• County Representation Board Delegate

• POST Instructor & Admissions Director

Each of these positions I am extremely thankful to have held, a good amount having been elected offices. Serving as Mayor of the District of Prominence has certainly been one of my greater accomplishments in Firestone, as I was able to enact many positive changes to the District. Some of the following are my bigger accomplishments in Prominence.

• We were able to establish the Prominence Library. While at the moment it is undergoing some revamps, once completed the library will again be an active part of our district open to the public to allow more interaction with the people of the district.

• Heavily increased business relationships. We sustained a lot of contact with our businesses and supplied financial support to a number of them to assist n their efforts.

• Transparency. We hold frequent press releases, mayoral addresses, etc., to allow for more transparency in our government.

• We established a number of offices, including the Emergency Liaison Office, which was designed to help efforts combating crises and coordinate responses.

• Establishing the Prominence District Police. I mostly credit our Chief of Police and his administration for the great work establishing the police, I’ve worked very closely with the District Police and so far they’ve been doing fantastic work establishing the department from scratch.

• We’ve constantly sustained activity in our district, we work closely with other municipalities and host events from time to time to maintain activity.

There are dozens of other accomplishments, I intend on bringing the same commitment I brought to Prominence to Stapleton County, should I be elected. I also received the following award from Governor CoolPilotCaio1 for my work in Congress, as Press Secretary, and as Prominence Mayor.

III. Goals

• Municipalities

As I mentioned in the past, I have much experience with municipalities and maintain great relationships with their leadership. My successor in Prominence, whomever they may be, I hope can continue the great work we’ve accomplished in Prominence, and I am very confident in the leadership of the Redwood and Arborfield Administrations. I plan to meet with the Mayors occasionally, along with their staff, but I do respect their sovereignties and will not intervene unless absolutely necessary, otherwise, I will help in any way I can should they need it.

• Public Outreach

The county has struggled with activity in the past, however, I would like to end this trend by increasing outreach to the public. The county’s role is unfortunately often overshadowed by the state, however, I think the county is still capable of remaining an active and transparent body while allowing municipalities to remain in the spotlight with their events and public relations.

• County Departments

I intend to work closely with department administration regarding their respective agencies. I would like to try to meet with each department director and their administration at least a few times a month to ensure close communication, and to ensure there are no concerns. I continue to believe, as with municipalities, that departments should remain fully self-governing with little intervention unless necessary. To that end, these meetings with department directors as well as generally overlooking county departments will ensure that county agencies are being maintained sufficiently, and so I am able to offer any assistance that may be necessary.

• County Administration

Ensuring my administration remains active is extremely important. These individuals are the ones I will work the closest with, and they will each be responsible for their part in maintaining the county. These individuals will be responsible for working alongside me when making changes to the county.

• Legislative Branch

Following the elections, I plan to appoint a Chairman who I trust to maintain activity in the council. The council has had rough patches of inactivity in the past, however, this is something I hope can be avoided in the future. I plan to work closely with members of the council on laws presented before them and maintain a good relationship with the members of the council as a whole. As the former County Chairman, I am very experienced with the workings of the council and writing legislation and will be able to guide new legislators into creating legislation.

IV. Concluding Remarks

I appreciate your time, I believe my lengthy experience serving in the County and municipalities has proven to be something that can be extremely beneficial for the county. I look forward to seeing this county thrive under new leadership, and I hope to have your support in this election. Feel free to reach out with any questions, easiest method of contact: vortex#9683

Kind regards,

iiVortex_RBLX

Mayor of Prominence
Fmr. County Chairman

6 Likes

OMG SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Hard worker with a genuine passion to bring the County into a prominent future.
Support & endorsed.

3 Likes

Support! Very good candidate, very experienced

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support~!!!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Do you have any experience working in county departments?

3 Likes

I haven’t been employed by SCSO or SCFD, however, I’ve served previously in the County Government for several months, and during that time – among other instances as Prominence Mayor, I’ve worked with leadership in SCSO, SCFD, spoke on many occasions to employees and staff in both agencies, and am very aware of the current climate of both agencies and believe despite not having been employed I am able to make educated decisions, in consultation with my staff and the respective agency’s leadership, in regards to either department.

4 Likes

Okay, thank you.

3 Likes

Support & Endorsed

/s/ B_aconxv
Mayor of Arborfield
Redwood Chief of Staff
Prominence Deputy Press Secretary
House Representative

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes