iFedoraLostic for | Prominence District council

iFedoraLostc, Prominence District Council Elections.

Section 1: Introduction

Section 2: Past Experiences

Section 3: Policies

Section 1: Hello, My name is iFedoraLostic I joined Firestone in 2016. Since then I have served in numerous departments and Judicial/Governmental roles. Today I am announcing my run for Prominence District council Elections. Below you can see my policies and my past experiences. I hope you choose to vote for me for Prominence District Council.

Section 2: Past Experiences.

(I won’t be going over all of them, Just relevant ones to the position)

• Redwood City Councilman.
  • Firestone House of Representative
  • Stapleton county, County Justice.

Section 3: Policies.

To summarise the premises and the goals of my policy work for the position of District Councilman. My policies will consist of integrating and initializing transparency, efficiency, and productivity. To properly uphold my planned integrations. I will lead the District council into collaborating and cooperating with more private sector businesses within City limits as well as securing adequate funding to maintain roadways and railways within city limits. I will also work with other elected council members to develop and maintain an archive of records from past and future councils. I will also organize a feedback system that is directly accessible to other council members, The State legislature, and the mayor’s office. To ensure that your concerns are heard throughout the City and State government.

Conclusion: These policies are just some of the things that I have noted and have noticed that could benefit the District of prominence. There are many more ideas that I may currently not be aware of and I encourage voters to share ideas and concerns with myself and other candidates. I hope you elect iFedoraLostic to represent the District of Prominence.

Signed,

Candidate: iFedoraLostic.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.
IFedoraLostic is a man of honor and integrity. I’ve known him sense last year. He’s been one of the leaders I have followed, he’s taught my life values that are important and that I still use today. He is one I know you can count on. He is the one who will fight for you in the District Council. As I end my statement, to you Fedora, sense you’ve lead me to who I am now. I say, never give up. Your integrity and never give up additude is one I will never forget. Keep your integrity, your promise, your wisdom, and your courage to strive, thank you and god bless,

Signed,
Representative,
Nows23.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I agree with this man. I know him from mayflower. SUPPORT FULL SUPPORT FOR THIS MAN!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes
2 Likes

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/district-of-prominence-council-election-june-2020-voting/14832/3

1 Like