IdentityLaw for County Executive

IdentityLaw for the Office of County Executive.

Index

[l] Former Positions and experience
[ll] Plans to improve the County Government
[lll] Plans to improve State-County relations
[V] Conclusion

Former Experiences/About myself

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to look through my campaign speech and understanding my plans for the County Government.

Since I stepped foot into this State, many opportunities have been presented to me. I have been in Firestone for awhile now and have occupied many jobs which include:

Firestone State Patrol, Former Captain
Firestone State Patrol, Corporal
Firestone State Patrol Aviation Unit, Former Director, Current Lieutenant
Firestone Department of Public Safety, Chief Investigator
Peace Officers and Standards Academy, Head Instructor
Stapleton County, Former Arborfield Mayor

With my exposure to many different kinds of department environments, I believe I am more than capable of running and adapting the County Government to interest the Citizens of Firestone. For the year I have been within this State, I have watched multiple Executives either leave office with no change or resign with no will to try at all. I only work within the interest of the people within this State, and this is why I will act on the current statue of our County Government. I do not plan to be a nail hammering the coffin the County government has fallen into, I want to enact change and improve the Government throughout my term.

Plans to improve the County Government

From the moment I step into the office, I will begin my reconstruction and overall of the current county charter. I will bring massive change to the Counties charter to fill the gaps that were left in the current charter and to improve the overall structure of the charter.

As I have witnessed many flaws in the county council and in the way they propose and vote on laws, I will work to enact change within the lawmaking system for the county. I will fill positions that have not been filled, and only put the most qualified into them. I will work rebuild the county council the Mayors who work with them, and the Cheif and Sheriff of our public safety departments to work in a stable system of economic, social, and geographic equality amongst everyone.

Plans to improve State-County

Within my many positions within Firestone, I have witnessed countless debate whether or not this State needs a County Government. State and County relations are at it’s lowest since DevelopingNublets was in Office, and I want to work with the executive branch to improve and restore those relations so we can work as a team, not as opposites. Therefore, making the county and even the state better as a whole.

Conclusion

The Citizens of this State have lost total faith in are unstable County Government. I look to bring faith to the table and work to improve the county as much as I can. I am not the one to talk, I am the one to act.

Contacts
Discord:
IdentityLaw#9602

4 Likes

Updated, (Excuse and notify me of grammar mistakes as I have been sick lately)

2 Likes

Support & Endorse

Signed,
MaximusGXL

2 Likes

Signed,

8ade9e2569ee78a16c7f2c64e42e6a29

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!
Atlyarch