Ideas on how to deal with hydra

I was thinking about a few ways of dealing with Hydra.
Idea #1: infiltrate Hydra reborn with bacon hairs
Yes I said Bacon hairs. The frping, dumb bacon hairs could be of some use. We need to find a way to get them in.
Idea #2 martial law. You know all those houses near redwood and in arbor? We could turn them into houses that citizens can live in. If that works we could declare martial law and try to sort out Hydra then.
Idea #3 bump up the warrant jail time.
That would help them from being around.
These are just suggestions and I will add more once I think about them.

1 Like

How about we just ban the group? :joy:

2 Likes

To deal with hydra is very simple…

All we have to do is deport them, by denying their citizenship, causing them to have to go seek refuge in Mayflower. In Mayflower, they will be free to fail rp, especially under their no constitution government!

1 Like

infect them all with mayflowrant

4 Likes

Or we could turn the whole state into a warzone and set up a good old-fashioned session of conventional warfare

2 Likes

In that case, no one go to the barn. That’s where all the cops will be.

1 Like

Now that I can get behind

2 Likes

just get a Hydra hunting permit
much easier

3 Likes

Another suggestion,
We go with this:

For border security,

1 Like

That’s IO’s interrogation method :joy:

2 Likes

shoot them

1 Like

Turn them into zombies

Throw their asses in jail. I encourage LEOs to file cases on them.

2 Likes

Hydra was supposed to be banned. Their members are mostly from the old DoPW cell of the original Hydra. DoPW was banned. The devs said that they would ban anyone who left the group in order to get unbanned, but they never got around to keeping that promise.

Either way, I’d say shoot them in the head or arrest them. Danny’s point about filing cases also works.

1 Like

LOL How are LEO’s so triggered by a crime group… you are telling me you want like 20+ innocent people from hydra to be banned just because they happen to be in Hydra? Yes, no duh Hydra had some FRP’ers even some COPS frp I get it all the time. Roleplay and FRP is really a debate since a lot of the ‘FRP’ rules people just make them up and just aren’t true…Hydra had a lot of people who roleplayed mainly the DOPW group. you had DOPW HICOMM always saying Dont FRP on the disc and don’t target SCFD. and you want all these innocent people banned because of a few frp’ers in hydra? heck naw fudge off bro you be smoking some crack mate

1 Like

I’m stating a fact. Colorful has stated numerous times in the past that he would ban anybody who leaves DoPW to avoid the ban, but that idea never came to fruition.

While you’re trying to veer this into some toxic uncivil discourse – proving my point on why you should be banned from the forum – I’m going to go ahead and say that Hydra does deserve to be banned. It’s been given multiple chances and is only staying in FS so far because the devs weren’t able to ban you guys in time. It’s not my problem that your “crime group” cannot properly organize itself nor set solid rules for your members, nor is it my problem that your members cannot follow any set rules.

Hydra’s had its chance to be good. It’s nothing but a pest now.

4 Likes

Easy for you to say, you have nothing to be mad about. I do, you are not the one who has to keep spending robux on new Hydra groups to be apart of it and then you find out the Whole group is somehow banned from Firestone.

LEOS Have it easy as people have brains. they won’t go through POST, Graduate, then apply for a Department, then exploit in-game because that would be a HUGE waste of your time. But no, for criminals it’s much easier to be one as all you need is around 5-10 robux (for uniforms) and proof that you aren’t in DHS as a spy and boom you’re in. So we have to deal with tons of people making ALTS joining just to exploit and FRP. We do not know and CAN NOT KNOW whether or not someone will exploit. again LEOS don’t have to worry about this. And you need to put yourself in our shoes, Imagine a random dude joins DHS, Exploits, gets it banned and they want to ban everyone who was in the group? That would be pure stupidity.

And I don’t deserve to be ‘banned’ from anything. if me saying you must’ve been on crack when you wrote it, I’m sorry, didn’t think your feelings were hurt so easily.

1 Like

The point of the argument isn’t that it’s unfair for the group to be banned. It’s that the group has had its chance and it is far past redemption.

If you don’t want to spend more Robux, then don’t. Nobody’s forcing you to join in with a band of banal bums.

Besides, it’s not really the exploiter to blame if this has happened numerous times, is it? “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me,” isn’t it? If you cannot keep out exploiters and otherwise unsavory guests, then clearly there is something wrong with how your gang operates. Silvani and Massino, per se, never had a problem with obvious alts joining in to exploit and wreck your reputations.

The reason why some guy joining DHS and exploiting is unheard-of is because we actually don’t take the the bottom of the barrel and the scraps of the street in. You act like it is impossible for criminals to have brains, and while I may agree with that notion whenever I have to talk to you, it is not farfetched to hear that criminals can have high standards, too. Silvani was perfectly fine. If they can do it, then I’d reckon any old gang could.

Obviously, though, Hydra does not reach that standard. You’re beating a dead horse with these pointless reiterations of the same useless group.

In fact, one could argue that the point of having a group is to look out for each other and be responsible for each others’ actions – in that case, it is similarly not farfetched to assume that you would control the others in your gang of grackles as necessary. Any improprieties committed by your members should be your responsibility as well; that is simple.

I honestly could not care less about your gung-ho slinging of baseless insults and accusations – especially those regarding narcotics – nor your wanton use of slang. This is but one of several examples in which you have targeted and unnecessarily provoked LEOs for speaking negatively of Hydra – or for doing their duties as mandated by their own peers and leaders.

We do what we are asked. If your subordinates in your petty troupe of thugs cannot, then they deserve their punishment. If you cannot control them after multiple warnings from others, who’s to say you’re completely blameless?

4 Likes

I told you it before in A GIANT DAMN TOPIC MATE, that it’s your problem that you let in alts and exploiters, because you don’t punish people for doing something wrong or not following orders. What’s the point of an organized gang if you can’t even get a simple discipline, chain of command and organization?

1 Like

I’m not Hydra HICOMM…I Don’t control who joins and who doesn’t so it’s not ‘my fault’ I’m simply an operative. or was

1 Like