[IDEA] Rehabilitation for Criminals

There are basically only two things that you can basically do in Firestone to be entertained:
Either be a criminal or join a department.

Unfortunately, the decision to pick your future in Firestone is not a easy choice. You might try one path and then decide that it’s not for you.

It’s easy if you are in a department and decide that following rules and such are not for you and therefore, you decide to spice things up and become a criminal. However, being a criminal and joining a department is not easy, especially with a record.

My solution is a rehabilitation program that leads to a seal of any records that are related to your criminal past. I honestly have no idea how the rehabilitation program will go but I believe that after you complete the program, you will be regularly monitored on the condition that your criminal history in Firestone gets sealed. Sort of like parole.

I do not anticipate this to be implemented but I’m just thinking out loud right now.

4 Likes

I personally think it is a good idea :+1:

1 Like

Well there is Firestone court appeals for a record expungement. If you clean your record that way you can join departments.

1 Like

Meh then there would be too many potential rouges who are faking it. They could also shed bad light on a department, so no department would likely accept these “rehabilitation” candidates.

1 Like

If you wanna get into a department, don’t do crimes in the first place /shrug

1 Like

well from witnessing the court system, it is basically impossible to get a record expungement “just because.” the few times I’ve seen it gone through, it was against standard protocol.

1 Like

now life isn’t that easy, isn’t it?

1 Like

this is a block game

rehab isnt needed and would probably feature 9 million filtered words

2 Likes

k but when ur like me with 35 priors what do you do

2 Likes

Not get 35 priors.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like