I Don't Know Where To Start

This is it. I owe you a huge apology. I understand how you might be feeling at the moment, but what took place at exactly 12:23 Eastern Standard Time at the Firestone National Guard Training Facility, is shameful. I admit, I was very immature at that moment, and did not think before I did. I am supposed to be representing you, but now I feel like I do not belong. I will not be going anywhere, but striving to get better. Some of you may not forgive me, I understand, but all I ask for is one more chance. One more chance to prove to you that I’m not like the rest. I messed up, badly and appreciate every single person taking the time to read this very brief message. I will be trying harder even more to impress you.

~From,
Your Friendly Senator, XanderModel.

1 Like

w hat

1 Like

context?

1 Like

Ok good :ok_hand:

1 Like

if you’re going to write an apology letter, start off by telling us what you did and then express your remorse and apologize. don’t just type up a paragraph with no effort trying to apologize when half the people don’t know what you did.

exactly why i say congress is incompetent.

1 Like

It’s not that they’re incompetent. It’s just that they think they’re above everyone else and think they can do anything they want.

1 Like

i wouldn’t say they think they’re above everyone else. they fuck up alot (like the judiciary)

1 Like

agreed

1 Like

OP req

1 Like