How 2 be Cop

How 2 be Cop pt.1

First off stop asking how to be a cop. Most people are irritated and don’t want to help you out. They will give you a simple version leaving you confused. Just simply make sure to join these groups before you ask how to be a cop. It’s really self explananitory.

State of Firestone:

In order to be eligible for the Police Academy you must join this group, get accepted, and take your Middle Class Citizen application here:

Next after become a Middle Class Citizen, you simple join the Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training group. This will either prove if you are good enough to become an Officer or if you are too new or immature to become one. Applications for POST open once a month and they have graduation once a month as well. Do not constantly ask POST staff if you can get in during academy or ask if you can violate their policy. It won’t happen. Reminder, they can blacklist you from the Academy preventing you from being an officer. If you follow the rules and finish POST it will be simple after. Here’s the link: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2808300

How 2 be Cop pt.2

Now you’ve completed the Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training course. You’re probably wondering, what should I do next? Well you’re going to want to go to the Application Center

Application Center: https://www.roblox.com/games/596367166/Application-Center

At this Center, you can pick from any of the Law Enforcements. You now have a certification for it so you can apply if you’re not blacklisted.

Law Enforcement Departments:

-Firestone State Patrol
-Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
-Firestone Department of Homeland Security (applications open at certain times)
-Firestone Department of Corrections

Read through the steps and questions provided and answer them carefully. At the end, make sure you read what it has to say, it can carry vital information. It can take some time to get a response from a High Ranking member of the Department you applied for to respond to you. Please be patient as this happens. Some Departments will blacklist you for being impatient.

Thanks for reading!

Any questions can be taken to my dms or any POST Staff.

5 Likes

OP rq.

1 Like