House Special Elections (June/July 2019)

House of Representatives Elections

Positions Available: 2
Required Signatures: 5
Election Sponsor: Speaker Skye_Jones

General Election Information

• Candidates may only post one speech, you may not “bump” your thread
  • Slander of other candidates will result in an immediate disqualification
  • You are allowed to hold another occupation during the time of the election period, but must resign if you win a seat
  • Campaigning outside of Firestone will result in an immediate disqualification
  • Candidates are allowed to have no more than one Discord for campaigning
  • When a candidate reaches 5 signatures, they may post the link to their campaign forum below
  • All other election rules & laws apply

Election Schedule

• Campaigning will begin on: 06/28/2019
  • Campaigning continues from: 06/28/2019 to 06/30/2019
  • Voting opens on: 06/30/2019
  • Voting closes on: 07/01/2019
  • Winners will be announced on 07/01/2019

Signed,

Skye_Jones
Speaker of the House

2 Likes
2 Likes

I, Dadd_yPatchy, also known as Patchy319, have successfully attained 5 signatures on my thread; to be on the ballot for this special election for House of Representatives in The State of Firestone, for June/July of 2019. Attached is the link to said thread, which displays my achievement of such requirements to be on the ballot.

2 Likes

I have gathered five signatures.

2 Likes

Candidate @anon89270917 is hereby disqualified as he has been barred from public office.

Seeing as the campaigning period has now ended and we only have two candidates (to fill two seats), I officially announce the winners and our two newest members of the House of Representatives.

Congratulations, gentlemen. Please DM me on Discord as soon as possible (princess skye!!#9640).

Skye Jones
Speaker of the House

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes