House Resolution to Establish the H.I.C

House Resolution to Establish the House Investigations Committee

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION 1: The House Investigations Committee shall be established within the State of Firestone House of Representatives.

SECTION 2: The House Investigations Committee (H.I.C.) shall have the task of investigating any matters of public distrust by means of calling upon any member of the State of Firestone and Stapleton County governments for the purpose of interviewing said individual about what they may have done to cause public distrust.

SECTION 3: The H.I.C. may initiate impeachment trials if during an interview they find compelling evidence or incrimination of an individual for their actions.

SECTION 4: The H.I.C. shall consist of four members of the State of Firestone House of Representatives.

SECTION 4A: Among the four Representatives within the H.I.C., the committee shall also have a Chairman/woman and a Scribe.

SECTION 4B: The Chairman/woman of the H.I.C. shall be responsible for notifying individuals about summonses to appear before the committee, as well as organize the rules and procedures of the House Investigations Committee.

SECTION 4C: The Chairman of the H.I.C. shall be the author of this House Resolution.

SECTION 4D: The Scribe of the H.I.C. shall be in charge of taking notes, taking pictures, or recording committee sessions for the sake of having physical evidence to rely on in case of confession or incrimination.

SECTION 5: Upon passing the State of Firestone House of Representatives, this legislation shall go into effect immediately.

SECTION 6: All laws in conflict with this legislation are hereby declared null and void.

Respectfully submitted to the State of Firestone House of Representatives,

Chief Sponsor: Representative LordKurloz

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like