House of Reps October Poll

Hello,

I plan to do this every month now to see how you feel about the House of Reps. It helps us function better knowing your opinion on how we are doing, and etc.

Overall, how do you feel the House of Reps is running?

• Good
  • Bad
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Speaker of the House Rinextel?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Speaker Pro Tempore Joshernaut?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative Firetreat21?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative ZachKearns?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative Speciate?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative NotoriousAmerican?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative roboxzaxar?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative SUPAHSHARP?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative iFedoraLostic?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of Representative ViaTactics?

• Yes
  • No
  • No opinion

0 voters

Your opinion matters, thank you for filling out this poll.

Speaker Pro Tempore,
Joshernaut

2 Likes

This poll shows precisely what I expected. People see through the pseudo-intellectuals.

Take note, future voters. Take note.

10 Likes

house of retards

5 Likes

Wow the ratings are looking super low. Not surprising.

7 Likes

Im going to be super straight up and I speak for a majority of people here;

These people need to stop going around v2 with their names showing, stating they are a member of the house or even hinting at it.

it’s pissing off everyone that has to deal with the aftermath of them getting shot at or having to deal with them being kidnapped lmao.

I can go into v2 sit at cd for hours at end without being shot or kidnapped because I don’t go around stating
“oh look im the post director” showing my name.

16 Likes

Finally! No one is actually brainwashed for once!

5 Likes

and then these representatives pile up in their tesla and visit doc every 10 minutes

2 Likes

That’s a perfect example of ANTHONY, former HoR. All they want is SS protection to look cool which is why they sit there and hang out with criminals to get kidnapped which is what Anthony did all the time. He would hang out with the known criminals and cry to SS or in general chat when they take him hostage. Not only him, most of HoR and Senate do this too. I’m not even in DHS but common sense tells you they’re only doing this to get SS protection.

2 Likes

Congress has changed numerously over the past couple of years within Firestone. Some of them just want the fame or even just the popularity oh forgot “protection.” It is not about that it is about protecting the citizens of Firestone. Not sure if they understand they are congress people that can create “A Bill” if it is not implanted in there brain then they need to be removed from that position. @Reeseman063

5 Likes

i feel like half of our representatives can’t even write a bill properly

1 Like

why have i never heard of half these reps before
firestone be wack out here in 2019

6 Likes

They all claim to run for the people, yet never fucking respond to my DMs about bills. They run to hype themselves up and feel special when their dumbasses get purposely targeted and hit up SS for protection.

Bullshit how this works. Get the fuck out if you’re like this.

1 Like

I’m not going to lie, I try my best to serve the State of Firestone as a Representative. I have my flaws, I’m not perfect, and obviously no one is perfect. I’m not the most competent, but with my experience and ultimate knowledge of this state, I try to make an attempt to use that knowledge towards the success and execution of my duties. I know I am somewhat contentious, and that’s my fault. I don’t speak on behalf of the Congress, or the chamber I am in specifically, but thank you for your opinions provided on this forum post.

Sincerely,
Representative NotoriousAmerican

2 Likes

You a G and should hold this position. Fuck some of the others.

3 Likes

Notorious, Josh, and Supah are the only ones I really approve of tbh

4 Likes

At this point, the House of Representatives is comprised solely of very few people who take the job seriously, people who don’t do anything, and people who exploit their ability to receive Secret Service protection. You can’t complain when you get kidnapped/killed in county when you go out of your way to shit talk and encourage criminals to target you, and then proceed to make yourself an intentional target just because you wanna use SS 24/7.

Congress itself at this time is going to continue to get horrible ratings. Anyone and everyone is allowed to run, which I support, of course, but then you get people who automatically get into office simply because there’s no competition. And those people who get in office due to no-comp, are incompetent as hell. Calling them immature kids is an understatement.

My opinions on Congress as a whole will not change until they take it upon themselves to fix their internal problems, and address the misconduct of their peers

This is in no way a personal attack against ZachKearns, I’m just using him as an example as the most common type of person I need in Congress. When I look at Congress, this is how I view all of you. You’re all considered one in my eyes.

9 Likes

Wish that worked for me, people just say who I am aloud.

2 Likes

its because im cooler danny!

1 Like

2018 congress was litty

4 Likes

I was a part of that, so that’s true

1 Like