House of Representatives | Vote PeterMercer this Special Election

PeterMercer for the Firestone House of Representatives
Special Election

[I] Introduction
[II] Plans in Office
[III] Promises
[IV] Conclusion

[I] Introduction

Hello, I am PeterMercer, a citizen of Firestone. I am running for a seat in the Firestone House of Representatives. I am somewhat new to the atmosphere of Firestone; however, I am an old veteran of groups such as Firestone. I have been a member of many military groups in the past and I wish to bring my expertise to the State of Firestone. I know the fundamentals of how a group runs, how people are attracted to a group, and what people expect out of a group by far. I promise that I will not be a waste of a vote and will use the extent of my power, our elected Congress and our constitution to create a prosperous and friendly atmosphere in Firestone.

[II] Plans for Office

First, I want potential businesses to have access to Firestone. This will give purpose to the Department of Commerce and will boost the popularity of the idea of businesses. We want all citizens to have another way to earn revenue than having a state job, such as a Law Enforcement Official or a elected position. Having businesses will make people have to run those businesses and will attract more people to the County with a snowballing effect. It will greatly benefit the community and will be a better way to gain money than criminals having to kill people, hoping that they have money in their wallet. There are only two businesses (Allied to the Department of Commerce) in Firestone, one of them being a News network. As a member of Congress, I wish to pursue adding other interactive businesses within the community.

Second, I promote the impeachment of inactive members of the government. If they cannot do their job on a regular basis, they should not have that title, no matter how high or low of a position they have. We will have someone else more deserving and active to be filled in that position and will take that job just like in a normal election or application process. We need active members in our government that actually care about the struggle of the citizens, and that is why I am a perfect person to elect for the house. I want legislation and documents to be sent with efficiency, so that laws can be more current and enforced immediately as they are sent.

Third, I plan on reducing crime in Firestone. There are criminals and violent protestors in Stapleton that must be stopped. Some of these groups are home to murderers and robbers that harm our citizens and law enforcement officials. We must keep active check on those who have access to legal firearms and those who can receive illegal firearms.

Fourth, I plan on resurrecting deprived and abused departments such as the Department of Health, Department of Justice and the Department of Commerce. All of these departments, among others can be supportive and active parts of the Firestone community. It is a shame that Firestone has so much potential, yet the two most prominent aspects to our society is our large, well-trained, and active police force and the common citizen.
Our Justice department must become active again to administer sentences to unruly and criminal behavior in Firestone.

[III] Promises

I will always:

Respond to suggestions made by citizens and plan to implement them into Firestone law
Be an active community member and strive to be current with the needs of all citizens
Ensure that our community is safe and prosperous
Ensure that our Police force is kept out of harm’s way and are not overloaded by petty crimes
Implement my policy by the end of my Term

[IV] Conclusion

I want to be the best Representative elected within Firestone. I plan on getting the opinions on all Firestone topics by all voters within the community. I may not be a familiar face within Firestone, yet I plan on bringing new ideas and fresh faces to the State of Firestone. If you have any questions regarding my policy or have any suggestions, feel free to comment below!

Vote for PeterMercer as your Representative in the State of Firestone!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support.