Prin_Tag for House of Representatives!

Welcome Citizens, and those who may this concern to -

As of April 15th, 2018, I Prin_Tag, will be running for the House of Representative for the State of Firestone . During this period we are elected. I am engaging within this election, to further my experience and career with the State of Firestone.

Many people often try to get into the county government, because it is the easiest to get into to. Becoming apart of the HoR is one of my goals to become in Firestone. I need to be there for the citizens of Firestone, and I need to be there to help out with our government. I also want to try and go for the big boys and get into the actual public Firestone government. I indeed have a ton of experience as an HoR as I have been apart of many USA groups before, state groups and much more! As me apart of HoR , I would be more intellect with the congress we have, and I will try to bring us together. I have a ton of plans! Plans that are good enough to make this state a much better place for not only me but for others as well. I unfortunately do not have the time to list the plans but I do wish for y’all to help me out and support me on this journey. I know this does not seem like a lot of things that I should really be explaining, but it’s in fact, I don’t have a ton of time as I do have work and stuff to go and do soon. I wish I could have all the time in the world to explain to y’all what I can do. But if there is one thing I can promise is that I will not let down my fellow Firestonians (idk I thought it seem’d cool). It’s time to show you all what I am made of. I would please ask you just please have faith in me. Thank you for your time.

Signed,
Prin_Tag, Firestone House of Representative Candidate

2 Likes

Support.

Signature

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

I hope to see you part of our House soon and see your plans happen and better Firestone.

Kat4Katrina

3 Likes

Support

Trooper/ASU Pilot OddHawaiifiveo.

1 Like

support

because i can

1 Like

eww no

1 Like

Ughh why were you fired from SCFD again?

1 Like

That was in the past, I’ve moved on and I am no longer worried about it,

1 Like

He cant play well with others.

1 Like

Ill leave this here.

1 Like

Stop being so petty. Your acting so childish

2 Likes

Oopsie

1 Like

Support because I’m gay

And I will make you become gay

nice speech

1 Like

:b:upport

1 Like

Supported and endorsed.
Signature

1 Like

support because he taught me the things I need for scfd

1 Like

Firestone State House of Representatives Elections of April 2018 Elections concluded