House of Representatives Special Elections of February 2020

House of Representatives Special Elections of February

Available positions: 3
Required Signatures: 8
Election Sponsor: Speaker of the House, Joshernaut

General Regulations/Information

• Campaigning forum post cannot of been made before this post.
  • Slander of other candidates will result in immediate disqualification.
  • You are allowed to hold another occupation during the time of the election period but must resign if you win a seat.
  • When a candidate reaches 8 signatures, they may post the link to their campaign forum below.
  • No Criminal Record
  • All other election rules & laws apply.

Election Schedule

• Campaigning shall begin on February 18th, 2020 and continue through February 21st, 2020
  • Voting shall commence February 21st, 2020 at 6 PM EST until February 22nd, 2020 at 6 PM EST. If needed.
  • Winners will be announced February 22nd, 2020.

Best of luck to all the candidates,

Speaker of the House, Joshernaut

3 Likes

I, SheriffLaws, a candidate for the Firestone House of Representatives have gotten 8 signatures on my speech. SheriffLaws for the House of Representatives Special Elections

2 Likes

I, ScottEngels, candidate for the Firestone House of Representatives, have received 8+ support signatures for the Firestone House of Representatives Special Election. ScottEngels for House of Representatives

1 Like

I, IrrelevantCosmic, a candidate for the Firestone House of Representatives have gotten 8 signatures on my speech.

3 Likes

I, Guest_Smh, a candidate for the Firestone House of Representatives have gotten 8+ signatures on my speech. SheriffLaws for the House of Representatives.

1 Like

I, AlexTheAviatorRBLX, a candidate for the Firestone House of Representatives have gotten 8 signatures on my speech. AlexTheAviatorRBLX for House of Representatives Special Elections

2 Likes

go vote even though im locking this after there are 3 candidates left for 3 seats

2 Likes