House of Representative Elections, January 2018

This is the election forum for those on the ballot for a seat in the House of Representatives for the remainder of the Fall 2017-2018 term.

Please vote for the candidate you believe would be best fit for office below.

• Candidate TheBloxKiller123
  • Candidate sparsh2005
  • Candidate SimplyNostalgic
  • Candidate NoahJN4VAL
  • Candidate Joxillity
  • Candidate KomaKings
  • Candidate policetonyR

0 voters

Thank you for voting, and may the best candidates win.

1 Like

nah this is a mistake

1 Like

Joxillity for house.

I’ve been hearing things about these people only being in office for 3 days? Is this true, Mr. Speaker?

1 Like

yes lol the term ends three days after elections

1 Like

thats a gg

2 Likes

Wasn’t simply corrupt in docklands before I switched to firestone? This is a mistake this man is also a criminal who the hell would vote for me trust me you should had seen him in docklands but at the same time it’s for three days so meh

1 Like

am not sure where you think I was corrupted; if you’d like to elaborate on that?

1 Like

Docklands is a joke

1 Like

Simply is a joke, this is what I know if I am correct you were blacklisted from somewhere in firestone pretty much what I think

1 Like

Why would you do it this way

1 Like

Good question, I would say its because Governor elections are at the same time.

1 Like

Yes Simply was corrupt and a criminal in Docklands, he committed acts of terrorism and logged a lot.

lol I’m just like whaa?

@Joxility where did you get that information…? I was never a criminal in docklands…??

1 Like

[!] Elections are ending today. Very soon the votes shall be recorded and closed.

1 Like

wait i knew he was corrupt, HOW DID HE BECOME A COURT JUSTICE THEN

1 Like

i found out during the time when I was a CJ, I saw the player list and ask myself “the hell is going on?”

plus simply has no experience here, in other states, experience is being corrupt

1 Like

There are actually videos of you on youtube … Your old name was mattforgot

1 Like

[!] Elections are over. Votes recorded which means no further votes shall be counted.

1 Like