House Clerk Interest

Dear citizens of Firestone,

The House of Representatives is looking for a clerk to be appointed, please put your experience below and a template you will use to record our sessions.

Thank you,
Speaker FIoatmanjason

7 Likes

BERE_8888 For House or Representives Clerk

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of Firestone, I am BERE_8888 and I want to be you’re next Clerk of the House. Now ill skip past boring statements and long drawn out sentences i will just get right into why i wish to be the clerk and my template. Why do i want to be Clerk? My main reason behind myself running for the postion of Clerk is because it seems like a job that i could do well with the excessive time i have open trhoughout the day. Now on to the meat My Experince. My Experince in this field is quite limited in the aspect of Firestone and Roblox, But in Real Life i served as my schools ASB Clerk for Aprox 2 School Years before i was replaced, Other than that my other experinces are being an Teachers Assistant Recording all Grade and Documenting Papers.

Now Lastly My Template for recording. Which can be found on this google document. https://docs.google.com/document/d/104wsoeIKmKIXaY2hP5dsVeQ5oFn249CPjjpAxWRHFEk/edit?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

I would like to abandon my post as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to serve in the state’s most important of positions, Clerk of ye Ol’ House of Representatives!

I present to thee my Congressional experience within the Great State of Firestone:

• Speaker of the House
  • Speaker Pro Tempore x2
  • Member of the House x3

Rather than record our sessions, I propose we simply don’t! This will make my job as Clerk much easier. I can just sit by your side, Mr. Honorable Speaker, and whisper sweet nothings into your ear. The House will be so jealous, they will have no choice but to swoon at your every command in hopes of impressing you and winning your favor!

Please consider me, good man, and I will be the greatest House Clerk to ever grace the chamber floor.

The Right Honorable Former Secretary of State of the State of Firestone, 3rd Daughter of the King, Seer of Truths, and Blessed Fortitude of the Oracle
Skye Jones

22 Likes

Damn, im glad @anon53012218 and @sharkfish82 didn’t require that much work from me :weary::weary::weary:^^^

2 Likes

pls say sike

3 Likes

Interesting…

In reviewing the words “like to” it seems as though the author wants to but isn’t issuing a formal resignation…

Good luck with your request to be the clerk. I think you would serve wonderfully in such a position.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Who are you? I’ve never heard of you before. No support, since I don’t know you.

3 Likes

oh i still worked u :point_right::point_left::flushed:

2 Likes

I’m pigeon, float smells and I wanna be clerk.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

gimme a minute

3 Likes

its been an hour

3 Likes

WHY SKYE

2 Likes

DariusTheGreat3 - For House Clerk

Although I have never ran for a position in Government before, I believe I have a range of experience and personal skills that can make this job much easier. If I am employed as the House Clerk, I will hold myself to the highest standards while also learning more about my position. Being in Firestone since January last year, I have learnt alot and believe it is time I start to learn and experience something new.

I have quite some experience that I believe can make my job a hell of a lot easier if I am employed as the House Clerk. I have been working with multiple sites like Trello, Google Docs and spreadsheets to organize my work in other departments, which gives me the basics of how those work and how I can use them for different purposes. I have also been writing Press Releases during my time in POST Public Relations for about 2 months before resigning, which gave me better writing skills than what I had before. Since working in admissions for a couple departments, I have always had a strong attention to detail, which is very important if I want to accurately enter data or information. Out of ROBLOX, the most I have done is help with arranging things and help with entering data and information.

3 Likes

For whoever may want it that is willing to get a boost. Just to help you guys out in case you don’t know how to make a professional looking one.

2 Likes

Hello citizens if Firestone,

As many of you know, I ran for the House of Representatives, however I had to drop out due to lack of signatures. However, I feel it was better that I dropped out, and am applying for Clerk of the House of Representatives as I have a multitude of experience in this field. 

As I am aware, from past elections, citizens do not like to read through long speechs, therefore I will keep this short.

My experience:

Most of my experience comes from real life experience, and I don’t want to go into much detail. However, I do have four years of experience.

My format:

Date:
Legislation: (name of lagislation) - (legislation number), (passed or not passed)
Members: (names of members that attended)
Time: (time of the event/meeting)
Time Spent: (Meeting length/total time the meeting took)

Example:

Date: 9/28/2020
Legislation: Get Rid of Cars - 123456789, Legislation Passed
Members: casket1256, Floatmanjason, BERE_8888, Skye_Jones, dauntfulness and Ogax
Time: 6:00 PM EST
Time Spent: 1 hour, 6 minutes

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and thank you for supporting me and considering me for the Clerk of the House of Representatives.

2 Likes

youre LATE FRIEND

2 Likes

I am aware, I did not see the announcement.

2 Likes

I am yada xd make me clerk :smiley:

3 Likes