Hospital suggestions for V3

Here are my suggestions, you read the title.

Get DOH back running and have doctors for the hospitals

Have interiors where you can go to rooms and get checked in and actually do RP

Have multiple ambulance entrances in case there is an MCI and multiple are going to the hospital at once

Have doctor’s offices that can treat minor injuries and give check-ups

2 Likes

DOH is just now starting to hire people.

3 Likes

I honestly see no need for the Department of Health.

3 Likes

DOH is not needed. We have SCFD for a reason. Ain’t no one got time to RP for like 30 mins

3 Likes

some people enjoy roleplaying completly

4 Likes

This is the way I see it, when you have someone who would actually play out the role-play long enough to have a paramedic administer IVs, go through countless medical treatments, then transport. Let’s continue the role-play. The current hospital we have is alright. The bay is tight and sometimes hard to maneuver around. However, the interior is quite sufficient and sad to see it’s not used as much as it could be.

The Firestone Department of Health could be adequate part of the role-play in Firestone, however launching this, you’ll must include security and more features. More training and knowledge for those in the department. Actual certifications made for those doctors.

If given the right guidance, this would really enhance our role-play.

Senior Fire - Medic,
SouthernMorality
Training Division.
Stapleton County Fire Department.

3 Likes

I’m on the fence about this. As @SouthernMorality stated above, doing this would require more staff to be trained, and possibly a new department such as security. I honestly don’t know.
Signature

2 Likes

It’s a good ideology. However, it requires much for than just a hospital and a few people.

• New laws to be formed.
  • Trained staff, on much more than EMT-P knowledge.
  • Security force, as this would be targeted.
    List goes on forever.

Senior Fire - Medic,
SouthernMorality
Training Division.
Stapleton County Fire Department.

2 Likes