Hobo_Bear not being dismissed

What is your opinion on Major General Hobo_Bear, not being dismissed?

Does it hold a double standard with the Skye_Jones situation?

1 Like

I don’t have an opinion rn btw

1 Like

Tbh Skye should’ve never been dismissed, her record got expunged and she just went poof

4 Likes

can someone tell me what he did exactly?
i watched like 30 seconds of one video and was too lazy to watch it all

2 Likes

he didn’t read a person’s charges when he was arresting somebody which is violation of bor

2 Likes

Using @ElloNT’s summary.

Minor mistake that shouldn’t cost Hobo anything. A stern talking to, sure, but not much else. He isn’t going around falsely arresting people, for instance.
Others have been pathetically thrown from POST and co. for much, much less.
Hobo is a respected member of the community and when he does his job, he does it well. At the end of the day, though, we’re all still human and prone to making mistakes. Any punishment, while it would send a clear message, would both screw over FNG at least temporarily, and reinforce a mentality of fear for those too afraid to screw up.

1 Like

It’s legit civil court, not a criminal conviction. He lost his POST certification and that’s more than enough for such a small offense. He’s doing excellent in the position he’s in, zero reason to dismiss him. POST ain’t required for the National Guard either.

2 Likes

POST is required for the Military Police.

This message is a legal classification, it is not intended to nor does show support or condemnation for this topic.

1 Like

ngl, i don’t think him forgetting to read someone’s charges is worth a POST certification revocation but in this state, the smallest mistakes can get you in big trouble

3 Likes

Her record was expunged because the crime was not legally defined in classe - Not because she didn’t commit a crime.

2 Likes

Major General isn’t military police :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I never said he was??

1 Like

hi im the better bear,

one, he doesn’t need a post cert for fng
two, nah he’s very cool and he’s been a very very good mg

so get fucked

3 Likes

hi fellow squids, got any spare coochie?

1 Like

u can fuck off if you wanna take dad outta FNG

My opinion is KEEP HIM.

Arborfield Mayor

1 Like

How are their cases remotely related? Skye_Jones (no offense) interfered and failed to comply with lawful orders, Hobo didn’t read someone their charges. And that wasn’t the sole reason for Skye’s dismissal, either. If shark were to dismiss Hobo, he’d effectively be destroying any respect anyone has for him. It’s a horrible move.

3 Likes

While I don’t believe that Hobo should be terminated, I also don’t believe that terminations should be regarded as a political “move.” These are actual people you’re terminating. You shouldn’t terminate someone due to their social status, nor should you fail to terminate only because of their social status. Nobody is above the rule of law, and nobody is more special than any other person – employers should be held to the same standards as their employees.

1 Like

Send me vid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like