III. Executive Branch
IV. Judicial Branch
V. Legislative Branch
VI. County Government
VII. State Security
VIII. Additional Plans
IX. Conclusion

I. Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone, I hope you have all had a festive holiday and are looking forward to the year of 2022. B_ear and I would like to announce that we are indeed running for Governor and Lieutenant Governor.

II. About the Candidates

Gubernatorial Candidate Hobo_Bear
Hello Citizens! For those that may not know me, my name is Hobo_Bear, the former Major General of the Firestone National Guard. Here is a little bit about me.

Back in April 2016 I joined the State of Firestone, starting my career in DOC and DOT. Over the course of my first year I eventually gained the position of Deputy Secretary of DOT under the leadership of Secretary Standist. I am proud to say that all throughout V1’s DOT operations, I was helping lead the effort. In December 2016 I enlisted in the Firestone National Guard under the leadership of Voidaq and grew my career in the 1MPB, working my way up the ranks to eventually Major General.

Over the course of my 5 and a half years in the state, I have experienced almost every aspect of the Executive Branch and have met some amazing people. They have not only assisted and believed in me, allowing me to progress so far in Firestone, they have opened my eyes as to what happens behind the scenes to keep Firestone alive and successful. I hope that before I depart from Firestone, I am also able to help make improvements to allow the future generation to succeed.

I may not have any judicial or legislative experience within this state, but I would be interested in learning and listening to the communities in those branches to help maintain progress and to resolve any issues they may have.

Departments and the highest positions;

• Former DOC, Corrections Officer
  • Former DOT, Deputy Secretary
  • Former SCFD, Paramedic in Charge
  • Former FSP, Trooper (ASU AP Lieutenant)
  • Former DHS, Intelligence Office
  • Former FBI, Supervisory Special Agent
  • DPW, Public Employee
  • SCSO, Deputy First Class
  • FNG, Major General

Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate B_ear

Hello all! As many of you will be aware I am B_ear, the former Director of POST and former Deputy Director of FBI. Now, This little section will be some information about myself.

I joined Firestone back in 2016, starting my career within the National Guard. This was during the period of v1 and this experience is really what kick started my Firestone career. I decided to undertake POST back in March 2017, Graduating from class 14. After this I applied for the Stapleton County Sheriff’s office in which I was able to gain the role of Captain. Under this role I lead the training Bureau.

Countless times during my career I have been in the POST Staff team from Junior Instructor all the way up to Director. I was able to Gain Instructor under Buford’s first reign as Director with this being a big eye opener. When Buford left I remained an Instructor under Southern for a few months before taking a break. I returned to the POST Staff team under Liam and my god was that awful. However this allowed me to gain Head Instructor and work towards a better post. Tim was the reason why I was able to gain Deputy Director in which I am forever grateful for. I’ve been able to revive this dying academy from the terrible reign of the previous director.

After SCSO Captain, I moved into DHS and became a CRT Agent. Through hard work and dedication I was able to gain CRT Sergeant, Although this was short lived as I got accepted into the Intelligence Office on the same day as my promotion. After this I was in FSP for around a week before starting something new by running for congress.

I served in both the House & Senate. Once done with this I shortly returned to my home department of SCSO before once again applying to DHS and becoming a member of the intelligence office.I then became the Governor of Firestone, I was a good Governor. After Governor I joined FBI and worked my way up to Deputy Director.

Departments and the highest positions;

• Former POST, Director
  • Former DHS, Intelligence Office Captain
  • Former FSP, Trooper
  • Former FBI, Deputy Director
  • Former Representative
  • Former Senator
  • Former Governor
  • SCSO, Captain
  • FNG, Staff Sergeant

III. Executive Branch

As we know, most law abiding civilians will venture into a department that is under the executive branch. As governors, we must ensure that there is consistent progress from department heads to help cater for the amount of new citizens joining the state. Times have changed since I first joined the state and department heads do not realise that they must adapt to the change in members and to stop setting such a high standard.

Throughout our term, we strive to see continuous improvement within the executive branch and we will hold department heads to high standards. We will not allow any sort of friendships between the cabinet and ourselves intervene with how we oversee the executive branch, we will hold department heads accountable for issues found in their department under their command.

How do we plan on organising and improving the cabinet?

1. We first plan on simplifying the current report system. I have first hand experience on cabinet reports and how much of a time waster it is when department heads could be spending that time improving their departments.
  2. We plan on creating a executive branch approval poll to allow the public to share their views on each and every department in the executive branch to allow us to pinpoint any departments which are a cause for concern. This information would then allow us to investigate further, later into the term.
  3. We also plan on carrying on the legacy of the previous governors by re-establishing the councils and creating bi-weekly meetings to allow communication between departments and the governors. We wish to help improve relations within the councils and identify any issues that departments might be struggling with.

IV. Legislative Branch

We do not have any concerns for the legislative branch and we believe the current operations to be running successful. We are slightly concerned with the lack of senator seats being filled however there is currently a special election taking place at the moment of writing this section.

We plan to continue to let the legislative branch to run without much ‘input’ needed from the governors. If we weren’t able to let the the legislative branch to be self-sustainable then we would definitely step in and support the members of congress.

We plan to implement bi-weekly meetings with the SOTH, the Speaker pro tempore and the President pro tempore in order to keep up to date with all legislative operations.

V. Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch, they’re like marmite, you can love it or you can hate it. It is not everyone’s cup of tea but we can all agree they play a vital and quite frankly a severely underrated role in the community. We plan to create an approval poll, allowing the members of the public, law abiding and not, to share their opinions on the branch and it’s command to allow us to understand where problems may lie.

We plan to have direct communication with the CCJ and the AG to allow them to share their needs with the governors and to allow us to highlight any problems that the public may have regarding the departments. We hope to listen and learn, providing clear communication with the public on any discussions which will not only encourage transparency, it allows them to understand what is happening behind the scenes.

VI. County Government

The current County Administration has been running effectively and we have no plans to intervene with their operations. We will be there to support them and offer our assistance where necessary. We hope to establish a good working relationship with the county and hope that we can schedule regular meetings to share concerns and ideas.

VII. State Security

It is pretty clear that in the past 5 years of Firestone, we both have an immense background in the intelligence and tactical aspect of Firestone. State Security is essential and it is vital that all departments that fall under the defence sector of Firestone should always be prepared for conflict. We hope to unite all departments and encourage friendly scrims internally and possibly from other groups outside of Firestone.

It has been proven in the past that technology and skills are improved from conflict. Why have tactical teams sit idle, waiting for the next criminal to brutally destroy when they can actively fight each other for the title of ‘best tactical team’? This would not only improve activity, it would actively encourage tactical teams to keep developing new strategies when tackling an advanced opponent.

It is obvious that no other state can match Firestone and it is clear that the era of wars and conflicts are coming to a close. For now we are left to deal with the rise of criminal gangs in the extremely unbalanced FS economy that we have created over the years of V2. Defence and intelligence forces will continue to provide both domestic and foreign operations to ensure the safety of our wonderful citizens of the state.

VIII. Additional Plans

Alongside improving the state for “legal” citizens, we also plan to improve for criminals. We plan on ensuring criminals are treated fairly by reviewing laws and possibly establishing a criminal representative to share concerns criminals have with the government.

Criminals are also vital members of the community, if we didn’t have them, LEO’s would have nothing to do and the crime-side of the state will fall apart. Although I don’t disagree that criminals should be punished for their crimes, they still deserve encouragement to stay part of the community.

LEOs have no respect for the criminals that comply and provide roleplay who try to improve the state. I strongly urge LEOs to reconsider reducing the prison time for those who comply and roleplay from the 15 minute maximum. We don’t plan to force legislation for this however will attempt to come to an agreement with agencies to see how we can make a difference and make it fair on both sides for a more enjoyable experience.

IX. Conclusion

Overall we wish to improve the experience of Firestone for our citizens and visitors. We wish to reinvent how tactical teams work with each other and encourage friendly competitions to help improve skills and learn from each other. We also wish to help simplify and make the executive branch more self sustaining, allowing future governors to focus only on problematic departments and not all departments.

You have all heard from just about every gubernatorial candidate in previous elections and current elections. “We want to be transparent with citizens”. We agree that transparency is key as it allows citizens see first hand on what their government is doing, however we have proof of being transparent. We have recently declassified a vast amount of current FNG documents to promote transparency between the department and the public and it is something we intend to continue doing in office.

If you would like to support us, please show it below and feel free to join our campaign discord to keep up to date on future events and for reminders to vote!

If you have any questions, you can reply to this topic below and ask them or you can ask them in the campaign discord. If you wish to ask a question in private, feel free to DM Hobo_Bear (__#6540) and we will happily answer you.

28 Likes

Support, (first)

6 Likes

WOOOOOO support

7 Likes

support

7 Likes

Support

7 Likes

Finally some good candidates for this election, significant support

8 Likes

support even tho b_ear likes to touch me inappropriately

9 Likes

hobo hates gays

support

6 Likes

interesting

7 Likes

SUPPORT! GOD BLESS THE BEARS!

7 Likes

SUPPORT

6 Likes

major support

5 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support

5 Likes

SUPPORT

6 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

B_ear used to steal my socks when he worked with me as Deputy Director.

11 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

based, support

7 Likes