High Speed Pursuit Unit [FSP Specialized Patrol Unit Only]

We should have an SRT or something with 10 gears that can catch up to suspects in pursuits. It can only be used by SPU or maybe SCSO Traffic Unit, and can only be used for pursuits, not for patrolling. This is a good way to balance out the speed because not every person can use it, and it is only for certain tasks.

2 Likes

Just for pursuit but not for patrolling? That wouldn’t work out for SCSO Traffic Bureau as they do patrol. Otherwise, we already have enough cars in this game and the developers got other priorities.

1 Like

no because this idea is gay

LEOs get everything they want/need. It’s the civilians’ turn now.

I made a better version of this post: The Police I N T E R C E P T O R

However yeah, the police get way too much.

1 Like

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?

SCSO HAS BEEN WAITING FOR 2 FUCKING CARS FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS!

YOU GUYS JUST GOT A NEW SIREN,

1 Like

It’s cause Fed likes fsp more than scso because he patrols as fsp

1 Like

How about no.

1 Like

…again with the fucking cars.

i already asked fergie and he said no.

stop creating

new topics on cars

@BangaBus_Quit
We’ve been expecting this fucking update since the initial vehicle update. SCSO already has new sirens. You need to calm the fuck down. The Taurus will be coming for your department. Stop trying to use our new sirens as an excuse for you to pull the victim card.

@TheBloxKiller123
he still has the ability to patrol as scso…?

1 Like

@InspiricO yes, im pulling the the victim card,

1 Like

Yall are talking about FSP and SCSO, what about DHS? We were promised a bearcat, and look where we are now. FSP didn’t even want a new siren and they got one.

2 Likes

idk who promised u a bearcat cause ive seen multiple developers say thats never gonna happen

1 Like

he can patrol as scso, but he likes fsp. that’s why fsp is the number 1 priority.

1 Like

too op, think about the criminals for once :frowning:

2 Likes

like you guys need more cars :expressionless:

1 Like

Civilians need more cars! Not cops!

2 Likes

u have enough cars, you actually have more than us

2 Likes

People just keep asking for more when they have more than anybody else. SMH

1 Like

The LEO divisions have; spikestrips, rambars and cAn easily take out a guy in a SRT with just a little bit of coordination. You have to balance the scale between criminal and cop, we cant just have super soldiers or that wont be fun/boring for both parties.

1 Like

Yeah, no.

1 Like