Hey look people are doing farewell letters; lets do one too!

hey guys its me the rod of beef

on a more serious note, i’m quitting roblox (what a shocker!!!) so as with everyone “seeking attention” and who is on that student athlete grind to impress their fanclub i made one of these

Listen, you guys are the most hilarious (and annoying) communities I’ve ever been in. Through thick and thin, I’ve met wonderful people and people who just make me sick to my stomach (you know who you are.) However, it’s time to move on. My mental health as I’d like to describe it, and I quote “is absolute shit”

I go through enough irl, it’s even worse that I’m still here. Because deep down inside, it was truly this community that was bringing me down. Mates, I love you all (no homo) but I’m moving on from ROBLOX. And no, I’d rather not return to FS departments and interests. I’m staying away from the FS discord unless I want to check in on certain people. You won’t have to worry about me anymore.

Throughout the past couple of weeks, I’ve been trying to see who was an ACTUAL friend and not just some shitter using me for whatever reason. This community is strong, and I have no doubts that FS will continue on as a state, however, if the majority of FS Citizens from what I’m seeing do not like how “it is” then there are only two viable options

1. Leave
  2. Find a solution instead of complaining

Other than that, I’m out of words. It’s been a blast guys. Catch you on the flip side.

shoutout to:
bready
jish
gibson
zeth
surreal
sears
myself for making this
whoevers on my friends list on roblox cause you guys were cool

If you want to still talk to me, I’ll still be on Discord, just more out of ROBLOX. (buford#4848) also i have a steam so thats a plus.

I’ll be testing that Uno game and still talking to close friends.

Adios!

7 Likes

miss u buford

1 Like

lemme see that sexy noodle

1 Like

Bye beefgod, you were the best POST Director (sorry @Timshep07) I hope your mental state does imporve. Poka comrade :cry::wave:

1 Like

fairwell, tim :heart:

1 Like

@Buford1842 don’t loose,our streak,please :heart::heart:

1 Like

finally this asian fuck is gone
@Butsworth next pls

1 Like

we could arrange that

1 Like

ily2 gib

1 Like

Have a good one, love you Buford!!
Don’t forget amer!!
I saw ur message xD

1 Like

BEEFGOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :philippines: :philippines:

1 Like

Bye beefgod.

FS will miss you. (Maybe you’ll even get a memorial in Stapleton County.) :wink:

1 Like

papa i will miss you

1 Like

Alt+F4

1 Like

PRESS F FOR RESPECTS

1 Like

–F--.

1 Like

Can we keep this thread from derailing into shit post town please?

<3 best of luck

1 Like

I guess I should join them… Oh I will later

1 Like

luv u all <3

i’ll be sure to check in from time to time to see how all you beautiful people are doing

1 Like