HeroButton for the Firestone, House of Representatives. April, 2019

Alright. That is your opinion. I’m going by my opinion to try to make as many Firestone civilians as happy as a possibly can.

Honestly, people with some misdemeanors (Depends on how many.) Can join some departments. Even then, if you are saying criminals as a whole, including felons is a dumb idea, it’s like saying, oh hey, you’re a felon because you murdered people? I am making a law to allow murders and other felons join a department like DoT. You also want to join a government you call β€œnot fertile.” Seriously though, if you want to act like this in Congress someone would probably call for your resignation sometime soon. (There are so many laws against what you say you will propose, so you will have to deal with those laws too.)

Right. As I stated earlier in my last reply, some may get rejected. I ALSO stated you have to be crime free for 1 month. It is not fair, for a civilian who committed a felon and has been crime free for 5-6 months to not be able to AT LEAST join a department such as DPW. Even if you go to an expundgement, all those records aren’t 100% going to be washed away. (This is my opinion. I completely agree with you on the bill allowing murders to join a department like DoT. Good for you mate.)

We have the no citizen left behind act which can help felons get their record removed. There is no need for felons to just up and apply, they can get it expunged. I trust the judges to make the right choice and if they deny the removal then there is going to be a good reason. I understand this is your opinion and I am stating mine, good day.

For sure! We are both two different people, with two different view points. HenceForth, toward the future!

I wish you luck, but still I cannot give you my support.
Sorry,
Jordan_Chime.

Support

Elections over, close @DannyboyJurist