HeroButton for the Firestone, House of Representatives. April, 2019

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
                                                                    ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„?

Hello, ladies and gentleman. Iโ€™ve come to today, to express my account for running for the Firestone House of Representatives, in the year 2019. Hello, Iโ€™m HeroButton. Iโ€™m a democrat, determined to fight the most looked upon problems we face in this world today. I have full FAITH, that humanity will soon evolve around a loving, peaceful community everyone can call home. I look up to President, John F. Kennedy, and Senator, Bernie Sanders, as my role model, and my work. In my opinion, Iโ€™m very experienced with politics and wish to make this earth a place habitable for our future citizens in the near future. A man, who can not only work with a goal, but a passion to change something for the better. As my role model, President, John Fitzgerald Kennedy stated, โ€œWe stand today on the edge of a new frontier - the frontier of the 1960โ€™s - a frontier of unknown opportunities and perils a frontier of unfulfilled hopes and threats.โ€ We stand together to make up this State, if not for us, it wouldnโ€™t be here.
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ.

Iโ€™m a former DFOT employee. FDOT stands for the Firestone Department of Transportation. โ€œThe Firestone Department of Transportation is responsible all traffic needs, such as vehicle maintenance, transport of broke down or impounded vehicles. They also manage all snow removal operations.โ€ I was in there for some time, and went to my favorite department, FDPW! FDPW stands for the Firestone Department of Public Works. โ€œThe Firestone Department of Public Works is responsible for the upkeep, maintenance, and trash disposal. They do operations such as trash pickup, street sweeping, and the overall upkeep and beautification of the state.โ€ Lastly, I graduated Class 32 from POST! Also known as Peace Officer Standards Training! Iโ€™m currently applying for an department at the moment, wish me luck!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž 
                                              ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง?                                                                        

Well. I would tell all the citizens to DM me suggesting any bills they want to be enforced in the State of Firestone. I would carefully look at them, and decide which ones would make the most people happy. Then, I would take that bill into effect. Getting both the Senate and the House of Representatives to approve of it. Then, over time, with a lot of feedback, it will be official. I will remain active, just focused on doing my job and doing it to the best of my abilities. I will then try to host random community events to help bond the community together.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ  
                                                   ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ  ๐ฆ๐ž?

You should vote for me, people of Firestone. Iโ€™m active, determined, fair, and justified. Iโ€™m honest, a good role model, and caring. Focused on doing the right thing for the people of Firestone and the citizens that come after us in the world we live in today. I love Congress, and put all my faith into the loving men and women who are serving this big State to change it for the better. Corruption is not a thing any longer. We work together to make this place called home. We work TOGETHER, to make this place habitable for the people who came before us and AFTER us and we are striving to do that everyday! We want this State to shine like the millions of stars there are in this great Outer Space. For people to look up and see a picture of our Stateโ€™s logo with the caption โ€œ#1 group in ROBLOX.โ€ This starts with you, the citizensโ€™ ideas and opinions, and finally ends with Congress, making that decision in favor of all the members in this wonderful community.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž 
                                                                    ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

Hello! Thank you for reading. I hope have a wonderful day or night wherever you may be at the moment. Vote today! It is your right and privilege as a Citizen. I will see you all later. Together, we will head into a bright future of Firestone together! HenceForth! Thank you for your time.

~HeroButton, candidate for the House of Representatives, 2019.
1 Like

This guy seemed like a good candidate in my opinion. But the moment he DMโ€™ed me to gain support I asked for his actual ideas he became toxic and blocked me. A representative should have communication skills and should be able to answer for themselves and have a civil discussion.

But this is my opinion and should only reflect my opinion. Good luck though.

2 Likes

Yes, but when I DM you saying โ€œHiโ€ the first thing you โ€œsaidโ€ to me was the link to your Firestone Forums. I tried talking to you, yet you just want me to support you. You were telling the things I did wrong, which, I appreciated. But you were simi-forcing me to support you. Everyone has the right to support someone they seem fit for a certain job. I do support you, in every way I can, but not when someone tries to force me to do something I donโ€™t really have to do.

1 Like

I never said you have to support me, but when I knew you were going to link me to your speech I simply linked to mines as well. I simply gave you feedback and criticism and you got angry.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

i dont see any like actual bills/ideas.

2 Likes

Yes. I forgot to add them in there. How stupid of me, smh. FYI:
"That is a wonderful queston, my friend! aboriginal, I will leave my DMโ€™s accessible for 24 hours,(They are on all the time) giving citizens time to make suggestions of bill ideas for me and the rest of Congress. I propose on opening up this vast district, like public events. So we can bond with each other. Then, I plan on broadening the ideas of Congress. I first pondered of letting ALL Citizens be able to join a department. The way our government works at the moment is not fertile. With that being said, EVEN CRIMINALS can join a department within the state. That was my idea at first. BUT, criminals may not join any LEO department. They may join departments like FDOT and/or DPW. But they must be crime free for about 1 month before doing so. This would surely improve relations between the Firestone government and Citizens. As you may or may not know already. I plan to stop corruption between the Courts and Citizens. Even if we donโ€™t have it, it is better to be safe than sorry. I plan to make all Citizensโ€™ life eaiser and delighted while Iโ€™m here. Along with department organization. These are just a few of my bill ideas Iโ€™m going to share. I also plan on fixing department protocals that may not be functioning as well as it would have. There is so much development that needs to be made, and so production has to be done to dilemma this predicament.

That is all for now, have a wonderful day!

~HeroButton"
1 Like

im not convinced and that idea about criminals is bad.

no support

2 Likes

what is this suppose to do to help you

1 Like

how are you gonna stop corruption if there is no corruption

2 Likes

Your ideas would be the downfall of this state, a truly ignorant individual. 100% no support.

1 Like

Youโ€™re promising things you canโ€™t even do. The courts arenโ€™t corrupt, theyโ€™re doing a very good job in my opinion. No support.

2 Likes

Support.
(I think emote said we need more people on the ballot)

1 Like

I said, โ€œEven if we donโ€™t have it, it is better to be safe than sorry.โ€

1 Like

Yeah, sorry but big no support.
You propose things that cannot be done, and is misleading.
Sorry,
Jordan_Chime.

1 Like

I donโ€™t think so actually. There is no proof, and never will be unless put into account. What youโ€™re stating is an opinion. Iโ€™m not ignorant, and you cannot justify that just from a letter on an online website.

1 Like

Misleading? Iโ€™m trying to solve the problems Firestone faces in my own opinion. These things actually CAN be done, but may be rejected. It is 100% possible.

1 Like

I said, and I put this in quotes, โ€œEven if we donโ€™t have it, it is better to be safe than sorry.โ€

~HeroButton

1 Like

That is my experience resume. Even though you donโ€™t necessarily need experience, I added a little touch to my speech to make it more formal.

1 Like