Henry_Initius - Redwood City Council

I am Deputy Henry_Initius, I am hereby running for Alderman of Redwood. I have been with the State of Firestone for like 7-8 Months now, Just scooping out problems. I have been in Law Enforcement for 2 Months now and, POST Certified for 3 now. I am seeking Alderman because, There are problems within Redwood that need to be corrected, for example High Crime Rates within Redwood.

I want to make it safer for Citizens of Redwood, and to stop the High Present Law Enforcement within the area and, Allow Civilians to walk freely without being harmed. We need to make a impact now, If we don’t nothing will happen and Redwood will continue to flood with 911 Calls of Hostage Situations, Robberies, Muggings, Stabbing, and Assaults. Please sign below if you are going to support me in this process.

Please contact me through discord at 2S25/SW16 | Dep. Henry#7935 with any questions, comments, or concerns about anything. My DMs are always open for the Citizens of Stapleton County.

1 Like

Sergeant, Operative, Deputy Director, Investigator of SCSO
DPS Investigations Staff

1 Like

Disney_Salad
Middle Class Citizen
Business Inspections Office of Department of Commerce
National Guard Enlistee

1 Like

Can you tell us what you plan to do? Since honestly I have no idea how your gonna lower crime rate in Redwood when you don’t really have any authority over any law enforcement agencies… no offense.

County Councilman,
Markehabashi

1 Like

No support, I’d recommend mentioning changes you might bring, and why exactly should you be elected.

1 Like

Elecontions Concluded.

1 Like