"Help" - The New In-Game GUI Feedback

I’m sure some of you have seen the new Help System GUI (You get it on the Visitors Team)

I feel like this is so misleading. Starting on “How do I join a team or be a police officer?”, this doesn’t even include POST for becoming an LEO, and it doesn’t even talk about how you have to submit an application at the application center.

The money and Car Dealer is alright, I would like to include that different departments pay more if you’re on that team.

Now, the final part “How do I join the group or what if I already have?”
This states that once you take the simple citizenship test, you can join any team, so misleading, this makes the fucking Firestone wall so caner because of the people saying they can’t join a team, even though they aren’t even apart of that department.

I feel like this should be redone, with more accurate information. and that’s why this is in suggestions.

5 Likes

Support

1 Like

With that, It sounds like we’re turning into Mano County. lmao

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Full support. This is needs to be dealt with quickly.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support, every day some citizen/guest asks me “how to be a police”, “im police but i cant switch teams pls help”, “Take me to police station (Why?) Because i want to join” They get in my way during my duties and are just a pain in the back.

4 Likes

Suppport

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

better than providing no info to guests

2 Likes

better to have quality information then misleading information

4 Likes

Support, I get asked to “accept them” all the time.

Trooper natedog32366, 2F51

1 Like

So you guys are really going to make sure guests join and stay in the group, while ultimately destorying Firestone as you’re making it cancer as a part of this. Are guests more important to you then the people who has been here for months?

Not a hard problem to fix, so I respectfully ask you fix it.

2 Likes

Not to mention some of us Cough me have been around for 2 years and they still disrespect us and prefer more noobs and FRPers visiting to increase the size of the state

4 Likes

Yep, it’s pathetic cough

3 Likes

this is not meant to be a detailed handbook to the entire state of firestone, it’s just to give the guests and noobs who ask “how 2 be cop” a short, quick head start

will not be changed based on this suggestion

2 Likes