HeisenbergDosen for the County Council

No support at all. youre super immature on duty, what makes you think you wont be like this as City Council?

3 Likes

SUPPORT! New people always bring good ideas!

2 Likes

It’s always worth a shot running for such a position, however, when I think of someone that will be in such a position, I think of a leader, in my opinion, you are the complete opposite of what we call a leader, you’re extremely hostile in-game, immature, not to mention you tried to arrest someone for obstruction of justice because they asked for your name and badge and a supervisor, I personally think you should get your ego in check, you’re not king firestone, stop acting like it, learn your role, learn your position before trying to get more roles and build your resume.

So I’m guessing you can assume what’s about to come next,

No support.

1 Like

Support, we need people running.

2 Likes

Oh and adding onto what I said, I don’t think a leader is someone who has been placed on administrative leave in their first 10 hours of being on the streets

1 Like

…support

1 Like

No support. Tried arresting me off duty for being a good samaritan in apprehending an active shooter whilst no law enforcement were present. Shows lack of basic understanding of law enforcement let alone a government position.

2 Likes

Firextro, BritishPolicing1. Then figure it out yourself

2 Likes

Well, that is not my fault. You have nothing to do with the investigation, the administrative leave is simply there whilst it is being investigated. Nothing wrong with that, since I did nothing wrong. Which will be proven

2 Likes

That is slander, and I’d suggest deleting this post before you and me meet eachother in a court of law.

2 Likes

From what I’m seeing, you seem to be not only immature, but rude to those who ask questions. “Firextro, BritishPolicing1. Then figure it out yourself” is quite a rude remark. What do you have to say?

3 Likes

You can’t sue someone for slander. Especially not on the forums, as the laws don’t apply here.

3 Likes

May I ask how I am immature for expressing certain anger? I don’t have anything to say, I don’t believe I owe you my explanation. I just don’t appreciate getting witch-hunted by individuals for no reason.

Have a good day!

2 Likes

Hi there,

To begin with, I feel the approach towards the constituent, Skeletron19YT, concerns me. It’s imperative as an elected official of Stapleton County we’re able to address our constituents with respect.

On the other hand, I’m supportive of the statements. We’ll need fighters who are willing to challenge the authorities in power and ensure meaningful change is brought about.

I, unfortunately, after reviewing comments made via other constituents and responses from your person, cannot support until I can see an enhanced level of professionalism. I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support :smiley:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Go vote for your new county council members.

2 Likes