Have you heard of TristonL1345?

This is not hate, generally just interested in what people know. I haven’t so just wondering.

Have you heard of TristonL1345 before this upcoming election?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

He’s a corporal in scso you non post certified mongoloid

5 Likes

ok mr my campaign didn’t make it

2 Likes

I’m leaking the group chat if you don’t shut up mr arborfield councilman

3 Likes

u are a councilman too lolz

1 Like

to add on, he has like 13 messages this year in the firestone discord, only like 3 this month (all from after they announced there speech)

1 Like

Never heard of him but TristonL12345 is a pretty cool dude

6 Likes

In fairness, a lot of people just aren’t that active in the main discord and I don’t think it’s a really a good indicator of how established someone is within the community. I haven’t heard of him before the elections but yeah

9 Likes

adding onto this like, I’m very active within the SCFD and FFA discords but I rarely speak in the main server. Only really if I’m looking at announcements and stuff and a conversation catches my attention

2 Likes

again, thats just me and was one of my examples

2 Likes

not heard of him before but Ive heard recently that he’s watched senate sessions and that makes him qualified to be Lieutenant Govenor, even if he doesnt know what quorum for 7 senators is :person_shrugging:

1 Like

agree with this, hadn’t heard of him before

4 Likes

No clue who that man is, but his mustache is indeed sharp. (also very segg-C)

7 Likes

He’s currently wanted by the FBI for federal tax evasion.

4 Likes

thats funny he looks a bit like that scfd fire chief, was wondering why i’d not seen him lately

4 Likes

I love this tristonL12345 guy, most qualified lieutenant governor candidate :sunglasses:

1 Like

yea ikr

1 Like

Hello yes, I see.

However username is copied from your speech

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.