Have you ever looked up your plate before out of curiosity? [GVT and civ plates]

Have you ever just used the plate system or the FS database and looked up your own plate for no reason? Maybe you just look up the plate of the guy idling next to you?

aForumsSig

2 Likes

Before the data reset yeah. Can’t even tell you what it was lol. I also randomly look up other people’s arrest records :3

2 Likes

sir this thread is irrelevant and shit posting I need a blacklist from life

1 Like

uh, what…?

1 Like

Weirdo. Do something else like find loopholes in our laws or something. Also, randomly searching up other plates is basically abusing the system.

1 Like

No it isn’t noob. The database is public, anyone can do it at anytime. The only difference between what you can do on the DB and what I can do is I can put jail time in. And actually, I reviewed like six laws yesterday.

2 Likes

I have, it’s weird what I have found…

1 Like

Ye, bc why not. And then I ran the person’s record bc, once again, why not. And before they added the callsign as your plate, searching “EXEMPT”, or whatever the plates were, came up with some weird result. heh

1 Like

no

no-one does this

what the fuck

1 Like

Apparently a lot of people do. Also to update, I usually just randomly scutter through the DB looking at shit after I put in prison time, always fun.

1 Like

looking at peoples like kkl’s record is great

1 Like

GRRRRRRR.

1 Like