Has V3 died?

bear loves midgets. lets keep them

3 Likes

Hi Mine Craft Calbe

4 Likes

I will say development definitely seems to have slowed on V3. I donā€™t think itā€™s dead in my eyes, but itā€™s losing steam. I would really like to see a V3 and what itā€™s supposed to be. It would be pretty awesome. I think though that itā€™s such a huge project, they do need to focus on V2 for the current players as well. I know they update it every now and then, and I went the other day and noticed some changes to the map. I think it would help if the updates were put on general announcements as frequently as they used to be, just to reassure the community itā€™s not dead. This is just my opinion, but maybe it wouldā€™ve been easier to incorporate all these features and finish faster if it was a smaller, but denser and richer map.

4 Likes

I have been in FSP for almost a year and a half and to be honest, I like patrolling and I am used to logs, so itā€™s just something I fill out in 3 minutes, big deal. Some people donā€™t like them, but after a while, you get used to it but still going strong. It also prevents inactivity within the game. Other groups like mano or even raddleton (which is a joke tbh) have like a small amount of actual active leos and basically a war like map because crims arenā€™t controlled and there is 1-2 cops with a radar gun versus 3-4 rich criminals who waste robux on guns and bombs. Luckily, Firestone isnā€™t at that state due to the activity requirements we have per department

2 Likes

Youā€™re perfectly illustrating the issue. Like for myself, doing logs and doing Firestone has become practically a habit for me. It may seem fun but if you really think about it, how much ā€˜funā€™ have you actually had in the past few months in v2? Is the community still here because v2 and Firestone is fun or because theyā€™re used to it?

5 Likes

i believe v3 isnt optimised yet

4 Likes

do u guys still update the research & development trello

3 Likes

Good question, itā€™s probably because some people want to see how far they can get up the ranks too. Not putting anyone in the spotlight. Or they could just be doing so to prove how old they are in the department they are in. But it all depends on the perspective of that individual in the department

4 Likes

If you actually wouldnt mind doing that, that would be amazing.

3 Likes

Why doesnā€™t it just auto publish to the main V3 game?

3 Likes

they added the updates a couple of weeks ago

2 Likes

monky leader do not trust monky developer

monky leader have specific process to add monky scripts

monky developer only build

monky leader must publish because monky scripts need added

7 Likes

monke!

3 Likes

yes

5ch

3 Likes

Heā€™s waiting for more of the scripting to be complete before he publishes. Like I said, anytime Iā€™m available, Iā€™ll fly around v3 to show everyone whatā€™s actually there.

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe so, no.

2 Likes

V3 will never finish at the rate fed is managing it. Heā€™s not being tough enough on devs. He should be setting deadlines.

On the contrast, devs should be accountable to themselves and responsible enough to be getting their stuff done.

And yes, I know this isnā€™t an issue with all devs. But itā€™s obvious who and who isnā€™t doing their stuff.

5 Likes

I agree, V3 has loaded much quicker for me whereas V2 has extremely long waiting times compared to what V3 is right now. I kinda have to agree, its either the innovation and effort they put into V3 which makes it slightly run faster I honestly donā€™t know, but at this point Iā€™m pretty sure V2 is being milked out to the max until V3 ever gets fixed or will it eventually be abandoned?

3 Likes

Itā€™s outdated, I do have to agree so putting V3 tech in V2 will be very weird due to the fact V3 cars are bigger than current V2 ones and with roads aswell ehā€¦ it would NOT look good at all.

3 Likes

And with our tool belts and keybinds

3 Likes