H00DEDMARINE for Senate

Hello, my name is H00DEDMARINE. I have served in Firestone as an LEO for quite a while now, gained popularity, etc. I believe Firestone needs someone in Senate who is capable of properly representing LEOs. I plan to, in my term, interview some LEOs, feel their needs, and see that those needs are represented fairly in the Senate, thus creating better Laws.
Plans

• I plan to create bills that will benefit LEOs.
  • I plan to research everyone who is nominated for a Cabinet position, in order to know that I vote properly, to benefit that Department, and Firestone.

Thank you, more speeches will come, I promise you.

H00DEDMARINE

2 Likes

IF you think this is a TINY little speech, it doesn’t matter. It gets my thought across, and that is what matters.

2 Likes

And I do not mean more speeches, I mean more discussions, etc

2 Likes

What about citizens of FS, not just LEO?

2 Likes

@H00DEDMARINE

If you have a statement to make, please keep it all within one post per statement and not to spread it out over a series of replies to minimize bumping. Thank you!

signature

1 Like

I support

2 Likes

@JakeGames25 I plan to represent the Citizens aswell, but more or less, the LEOs are what my speech was focused on.

2 Likes

Do you even know how congress works.

2 Likes

@t1dtony YES

2 Likes

What’s your experience in congress

2 Likes

I have none, but I know how the system works, and I attend most sessions. But everyone needs to start somewhere @t1dtony

2 Likes

Support

0ba25d930e59bdb2565c3c25ecc9ef7f

2 Likes

Good luck. I support. I love to see my employees advance in their desired fields. I wish you luck!

Signed,
Department of Boating and Waterways,
Deputy Secretary, Pondzery

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

As much as I’d like to support, this speech didn’t convince be enough to vote.

No support.

Sorry!

2 Likes

Senate does already represent Law Enforcement Officers some previous Law Enforcement Officers. What are these bills to “benefit LEOs” and we do more than just research. We also appoint more than just Cabinet members. I don’t care if speech is little but you have no ideas and just don’t really know anything about the Senate or what we do. No support.

Signed,

The Honorable Senator Sir_Mr
President Pro Tempore of the State of Firestone
Committee Chairman Congressional Public Advisory Committee
Committee Member of Senate Appointments Committee

2 Likes

Support

Signed,

Representative, Niclicious

Speaker Pro Tempore

2 Likes

Resigning candidacy. I have to quit FS for a while.

2 Likes

Old senate Election