H00DEDMARINE and WestfestMD for Governor&Lt Governor

SECTION I-INTRODUCTION

H00DEDMARINE

Hello, Firestone. My name is H00DEDMARINE, and I hereby announce my candidacy, along with WestfestMD, as my Lt. Governor Candidate, in the Gubernatorial Elections, Jan. 2018. Westfest is a Current Representative, and I work for FDoC. We plan to improve life for all Firestonians, one after another. I began my career in FS in December 2016. I have served as an LEO in FDoC, FSP, and SCSO. I plan to improve LEOs lives every day of my term. If you are an LEO, we are the candidate to support.

WestfestMD

Greetings,
Firestone Citizens, I am WestfestMD. I Have been in Firestone since V1 and I have spent most of my time in Firestone studying the legislation. I have achieved many goals in my career for Firestone as the House of Representative for a successful 3 terms. I Have served in the Public services as an SCSO Deputy, POST Instructor(Junior). I Have also been the mayor of our finest city of redwood.
With the time I have had in Firestone I have had friends, maybe enemies at some point in time. So citizens of Firestone, I want to ask you to walk with H00DEDMARINE and I as we step to a new path in Firestone. While I must lead the Senate I would like our citizens of Firestone in on the legislation. I’d want you to see us grow and plant our new laws. Talk to our representatives and senators. You have a voice as a citizen of the State of Firestone.
#Walkwithwest&H00DEDMARINE

Our Policies to improve, and create

Foreign Policy

Foreign Relations are important as can be to Firestone, we must have multiple ambassadors. To do so, we must have a strong DoS HICOMM. I plan to reform DoS, and improve foreign relations by doing so.

Undefined Laws

We have citizens that are arrested, but didn’t do anything wrong, the arresting officer simply thought what they did was within the boundaries of a Law. Really, these laws should be defined better, so we have no more false arrest cases. I plan to do so, with the help of the State Legislature.

Speed Limits

Speed is an issue in V2, people get hit by cars going 105 Sps. I plan to, with the help of the devs, set cruise control in cars, and, with the assistance of the State Legislature, establish Speed Limits. I assure you, these speed limits will not be TOO slow, but not TOO Fast.

Conclusion

This is only an opening speech, there will be many more to come, do not think we rushed this. I promise you, we did not, please stay up to date with our campaign, and do not hesitate to contact us on discord, with questions, suggestions, etc.
H00DEDMARINE’s discord: H00DEDMARINE#6609
WestfestMD’s discord: westfestMD#8019

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Signed,
H00DEDMARINE
WestfestMD

3 Likes

h00ded has no experience in the governor position so erm

2 Likes

if baron wasn’t running, you would be my next choice.

2 Likes

@Pure_Games Well, I mean experience don’t have to do with anything. I have never been a governor of the State of Firestone but I proved myself worthy in the House and as Mayor.

2 Likes

@Pure_Games I do not, however, I have been a campaign manager for a NUSA candidate, I have been in politics in ROBLOX before, and I know how Firestone works, would you choose me, or a 3.0 who did a crap job as Governor before, if it was that way

2 Likes

is this a meme?

3 Likes

No, much to your dismay, it isn’t.

2 Likes

I’m going to pass on this one. Good plans, but there’s not enough of them.

2 Likes

I don’t think you know how the FS government works.

No support

2 Likes

My candidate and I have chosen to resign from running.

2 Likes

You keep talking about laws in your speech. You realise we have HoR and Senate to handle laws. Smh just sit down kids.

signature

2 Likes

hey look its pure_shit!

2 Likes

Elections are done