Guns and shootings [Re-Posed by request]

UprisingZylan
THERE ARE SHOOTINGS IN FIRESTONE ALMOST EVERYDAY AND SOMETIMES MORE THEN ONE TIME A DAY. Lets do something about that. CFCT. What is that? A joke? ITS EASY TO GET AND FAKE. MAKE IT HARDER. I have been to a CFCT and i am CFCT certified. CFCT CERTIFICATION GIVES SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO COMMIT MURDER, IT SHOULD BE A LONG PROCCESS WITH MORE STEPS AND AT LEAST 2 BACKGROUND CHECKS. When someone commits a crime that is related to harming another person REVOKE THERE CFCT AUTOMATICALLY, NO COURT CASE, NO PENDING WARRANT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FIRESTONE? GUN LAWS NEED CHANGES,
MAKE THEM.
IGN: UprisingZylan
Disc: UprisingZylan#4277
Signed,
Zylan

1 Like

What the fuck are you talking about? They barley host classes, it’s very hard to get a CFCT certification in general.

Excuse me? How are we going to determine whenever this situation happens? No justice? How are you even planning to work this?

Overall, horrible idea, if you have any recommendations to fix gun laws, sure, but not this…

No Support.

1 Like

I do agree with this to a certain extent. I do think it should be harder to get a license, and licenses should be revoked much faster.

1 Like

Yes if someone Is arrested for harassment/harming another human. JUST TAKE THERE CERTIFICATION. If the arrests turns out to be false then it will be returned. CFCTS aren’t hard to get at all. Yes its rare but once you attend its basically done as long as you aren’t a big criminal.

1 Like

So firstly, in my almost year as I judge I have seen only four cases of legal firearms being abused, and their licenses got suspended then revoked almost instantly. And a license can already be revoked by the FFC without trial (although the Courts can appeal that). And a background check is likely done around two times or more lol. Firstly, you’ve got the initial one done by POST, then the one with your application. So you clearly know nothing of the law, or what you’re talking about.

3 Likes

You are a special kind of stupid right?

Law abiding citizens don’t abuse guns. Many people that have CFCT certs don’t abuse them. In the rare case they are abused they lose their license instantly.

The gun crimes in Stapleton County come from illegal guns.

1 Like

Also, as a SCJ, I find you encouraging the removal of due process and this “shoot first ask questions later” mentality extremely dangerous and unconstitutional

3 Likes

lol big meme

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

you do realize theres an illegal dealer

1 Like

A majority of weapon-related offenses are committed with illegal firearms.

1 Like

Dude, you really think that all those shooters have CFCT certifications?

1 Like

This is a literal blatant forum.

You look like a toddler having a tantrum.

Only 5% of the population of Firestone have a CFCT license, and 90% of the CFCT-certified individuals are a former/current peace officer and/or POST graduate.

There are illegal firearm dealers that individuals can access to receive firearms without the need of a CFCT license, which is probably the amount of shit crime you see in the county. You shouldn’t accuse CFCT licensed owners for having a legal firearm and using them to protect themselves.

Cheers,
FSP Major Inspiric.

2 Likes

Shut yo bitch ass up

Suck it up and take the L, and wait for the CFCT training so you can shoot them back

1 Like

the most firearm licenses are abused is either when people are being idiots or someone holding a license leaves a department of get fired, and uses it to commit crimes.

yes, maybe the system does need to be better, but they cant predict people using there license to commit crime.

1 Like

yeah they could
an advanced background checking

1 Like

I don’t see why you are unhappy about this. Without crime, those involved in the field of Law Enforcement would have no Job.

1 Like

they would have a job

1 Like

traffic stops

1 Like

What do you mean “advanced background checking” lol

1 Like