Gun Control in Firestone- Why our Government is Failing Us

The Mess of Gun Control in Firestone

Hello, I am Patchy319, some of you may think of me as that white guy who was a corrupt CE; but that is not important to this problem we face to the very rights GOD has given us!

In the State of Firestone, our right to weaponry is the 6th amendment, not the 2sd like in the united states; Meaning your rights to guns are a pretty low priority to the Firestone government.

But would you be surprised to learn this right isnt guaranteed in Firestone? The right to self defense? The 6th amendment of the Firestone Bill of Rights reads:

SECTION VI.
Citizens shall have the right to keep and bear arms, although the government is not prohibited from regulating gun purchases or gun use in order to reduce crime rates. Different cities are not prohibited from regulating gun sales and use within their own city.

Everything past that comma means they are able to decide that you dont deserve a gun because criminals exist! Think about that… The cities dont even need a reason to regulate you! If you compare this to the united state’s second amendment; it speaks nothing about this! The United States actually guarantees this right, unless you infringe on the rights of others. In Firestone, it says you have the right to- but in practice you dont because the government has nearly no limits in Firestone to how they can regulate or control it.

So even if you argued the right to firearms in guaranteed in Firestone, then why is it so difficult to get a gun in Firestone? There is only 3 instructors able to give you these weapons, and they only host a CFL training about every 2-3 months… So is Firestone really giving us the rights we were supposed to be guaranteed? No.

The right to weapons should be guaranteed! But its not! THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE!

The fact is, this is just proof our state is becoming increasingly corrupted with leftist ideals, which is sad.

Conclusion

In summary, we need this changed. We should stand up for the rights we are supposed to have in this state! We shouldn't merely comply because thats just how it is.
7 Likes

ok patchy

1 Like

don’t know what race has to do with this but ok

2 Likes

guess i’m inclined to agree with most of the things said here. FFC is inactive as hell, the last CFCT was hosted 2 months ago. in my opinion we need to remove the DoJ holding over the FFC and let POST oversee the FFC. DoJ can deal with CFL revokes though.

4 Likes

Last time POST oversaw the CFCT’s people passed and didn’t get added to the list for three months. The FFC needs to be separated from the DOJ and run independently however, as clearly the AG has too much on her plate. Also, no one in POST is competent in law, and the FFC stuff is very legal based.

2 Likes

lets just go to the sc and get the whole FFC thing declared unconstitutional

5 Likes

FFC needs to be required by law to host a CFCT a minimum of once per month.

4 Likes

give ffc to someone else doj is too lazy to do anything with it

3 Likes

gotta love how patchy is lobbying for no control over guns lmaooo

1 Like

Yeah, and honestly, I do not see the point to have different cities regulating gun sales within their own cities. Im pretty sure 99.9% of gun violence in v2 is done by illegal guns from paws. If you do one shooting with a legal gun, and get caught, say bye bye to your license. I’ve actually never even seen a gun owner with a license go and do mass shootings besides cabbage so…and we need more CFL trainings for SURE. I’d say 1 out of every 10 citizens I see killed by an illegal firearm (wont say I do it), are not armed. so oof

2 Likes

Ah, but let’s not forget when legislation was proposed to mandate courses at least once a month it didn’t turn out so well.

3 Likes

Which is why it hasn’t been done

2 Likes

he isn’t lobbying for no control over guns >:(:triumph:

3 Likes

if you know patchy, he most certainly is lol.

1 Like

i find this hilarious

1 Like

Your legislation was a failure because you mandated specific days in which the CFCT must be hosted and you required it twice per month. Neither of those things or good.

It needs to be once a month on any day that the FFC deems best for that month.

1 Like

The gun laws in this state are unacceptable! It is the inalienable right that a citizen in our great state has access to guns, and obtaining such firearms!

3 Likes

And then the crimes with firearms goes up

1 Like

False, because most guns are illegally purchased in the state, 0.5% or less of crimes are committed with legal guns (CFLs).

4 Likes

:thinking:

ThE mOrE yOu KnOw

1 Like