Governor Inaugurations

so im gonna cut right to the chase. after the governor results are officially released by the founder(s), 1-2 hours after, we all head down to the capitol (in fs or the separate game) for the swearing-in ceremony where the governor-elect is officially sworn in by the ccj.

drop any suggestions to this if you have any

11 Likes

i think this would be realistic but timing doesnt have to be DIRECTLY after, just whenever CCJ and gov are available. yes it can be directly after but its up to them

1 Like

well yes, but until the governor-elect is sworn in, the current governor still assumes his position, which is why a short time after is surely ideal

1 Like

Normally the CCJ just sworn them in directly in the Meeting Center however this has been neglected

1 Like

yes it brings realism

1 Like

support

1 Like

i generally contact new governors and offer to swear them in

they tend to not accept

@Joshernaut lets make it happen this time :wink:

9 Likes

Yes, I wanna watch lets go to capital and DHS will and FNG can flex locking down capital and then a limo with josh and skye pulls up and we watch josh being sworn in. Then Josh will walk down prom like trump did in 2016 with a convoy of federal protection following him. This would be great RP for everyone.

5 Likes

Honestly Firestone needs to do more things in-county for RP sake. Swearing in new justices/cabinet members/congress people/governors (I ain’t no legal expert so idk who could get sworn in ) would be cool for RP sake.

2 Likes

U never contacted us

1 Like

oh- i- :eyes:

1 Like

i wasnt CCJ yet when u became governor

1 Like

Talking about me and bear you donut

1 Like

she cant swear u in if she isnt ccj u donut

1 Like

She was ccj when me and bear were governors donut

1 Like

you donut

1 Like

yeah i skipped bear cuz like the last 2 didnt accept and i forgot about it xd

got josh tho1!!! mission success boys

3 Likes

Any photos?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes